Tillymax is trying again

I have no idea what you are going to see but I hope you enjoy it :D

I will join you with the washing, washing, more washing, oh did I mention washing? Nearly washed the holiday stuff, just got Chris's left to find, went in Matt's room and his wash bin was full to the top :rollseyes: boys eh... couldn't put a load on during the week :8855:

Jamie was just the same. I came home and started the washing and he had the nerve to bring down his bedding.

He never brings them down for a wash. They crawl into the washer on their own usually :D

It seems we are going to see Zookeeper this evening.

Her friends are still here so she wants to go later on. Don't these kids have homes to go to :8855:

Today I could either go green or EE

Didn't have breakfast cos by the time I'd got myself organised it was dinner time.

For lunch I had some pasta with a sauce made from red onion, courgette, red pepper, garlic, quorn mince, tomato puree, oregano, tin of chopped tomatoes and beef stock - 0.5 syns for tomato puree.

So that means I can take some alpen lights to the picture for my heb and maybe a packet of velvet crunch :D

Hiya Tilly, just popping by to see how you are, your lunch sounds lovely! :D Boo xxx

Tell us if zookeeper was any good.

Well I'm with you on the washing. Only away barely 3 days and my room is full of lads washing. Clearly waited till I went away to dig it all out. How can they make so much? Are they wearing 5 layers?:eek:

Last edited:
NEWSFLASH!!!!

I left a third of my dinner :eek::eek::eek:

TOtally full and could eat no more, yet most of my plate was veg :eek:

SO day one of 100% nearly completed. Just have to manage until bedtime :D

:talk017: Lets hear it for the 100%er. WELL DONE Jackie. :D

Funny you should say that about the cinema. I'd have a total freak out when I used to first go in. Hyperventilating, tears, the works. Think it was the dark and no window.
DH started buying me a big capuccinno (sp?) and settling me down with it and gradually I got over it by sipping and chatting with him.
Have to still be the first or one of first to go in and sit near exit, so we end up being there hours!

This site is really annoying me now :mad:

Zookeeper was good. The second half was really funny. Sometimes you've seen all the funny bits in the previews but there was loads that I hadn't seen. Charlie would love it.

Jackie and Crumble you should come to my cinema. Usually there's just me and Emma and sometimes another 2 or 3 people. Today must have been a busy day cos there was 26 of us. How sad am I that I counted everyone :D

I've just made the chocolate and apricot browwnies from the July mag (I think) and they were ok. They can be frozen too so that's what tempted me. I thought it would prevent me eating the lot :eek:

I probably won't make them again though cos I'd rather save my syns for proper cake :D

I've also just made strawberry icecream and that's in the freezer. I'll test that tomorrow and let you know.

:talk017: Lets hear it for the 100%er. WELL DONE Jackie. :D

Funny you should say that about the cinema. I'd have a total freak out when I used to first go in. Hyperventilating, tears, the works. Think it was the dark and no window.
DH started buying me a big capuccinno (sp?) and settling me down with it and gradually I got over it by sipping and chatting with him.
Have to still be the first or one of first to go in and sit near exit, so we end up being there hours!

I am so glad its not just me. Well done on overcoming your fear. Thats really what the book 'feel the fear and do it anyway' is all about. Its giving me food for thought so I will continue to read it again as I do think it helps me to put things into perspective

This site is really annoying me now :mad:

Zookeeper was good. The second half was really funny. Sometimes you've seen all the funny bits in the previews but there was loads that I hadn't seen. Charlie would love it.

Jackie and Crumble you should come to my cinema. Usually there's just me and Emma and sometimes another 2 or 3 people. Today must have been a busy day cos there was 26 of us. How sad am I that I counted everyone :D

I've just made the chocolate and apricot browwnies from the July mag (I think) and they were ok. They can be frozen too so that's what tempted me. I thought it would prevent me eating the lot :eek:

I probably won't make them again though cos I'd rather save my syns for proper cake :D

I've also just made strawberry icecream and that's in the freezer. I'll test that tomorrow and let you know.

Your cinema sounds wonderful :D Wish I lived nearer as charlie loves going to the cinema and has only ever been twice due to my fear :( I never took her either time, hands up, her Dad and her Aunty did :cry:

Brownies sound yummy. Better than my rivita, philly light and choccie options :8855: but its filled me up again on minimal syns and was just what I needed.

Ice cream sounds yummy too :D you hve been busy.

Just having a catch up - well done on your 2 stone loss and your 10% - FANTASTIC!!! esp as you were away too!!

Hi Tilly, just doing the rounds and catching up after my weekend away. Congratulations on the loss, it must feel amazing to get into the next stone bracket and get your 10% :D Well done:party0011:

Thanks ladies. Yes it does feel brilliant to be in the next stone bracket. The problem now is not to stuff my face cos I'm feeling all skinny :D

I'm gonna take my mum to Matalan today. Walking around Matalan will be the furthest she's walked since the operation. When I say walking it's more like a slither and a hop with the crutches :)

I might be having a red day today.

Have a good shop with your Mum x

BTW you did make me laugh with your description of her walking:roofles:

Hiya Tilly

Wow congrats on your weight loss and your 10% well done you! Hope you have a fabby day with your mum :D Boo xxx

I had a lovely time shopping. It took ages to get anywhere with hop a long :D

Mum's totally knackered now. She wanted loads of new nighties in case they decide to keep her in when she goes for her check up this week. She's worried cos it looked like it was improving last week but the 2nd lot of antibiotics ended on Friday and the wounds started oozing again so it looks like the MRSA hasn't cleared up.

One of my cousins is due to give birth in the next couple of weeks so we had a lovely time buying baby clothes. Aren't babies lovely when they're not yours :D

I had gammon and hard boiled egg on a bed of salad for lunch - how posh am I :)

For tea I've had steak and onions baked potato and salad.

Today could have been red or EE.

Verdict on the strawberry icecream - :yuk:

oh dear re the icecream. Funnily enough I seem to remember someone else saying that :(

Hope your Mum is okay and it is healing okay :(

Your food sounds very posh today Tilly. Mind you frangipan sounds posher than it is :8855:

I am going to be good from now on. I can't believe I just sat there eating away without even thinking....old habits and all that :cry: xxxxxx

Back