Br french toast (B) and banana
Din mango glazed chicken (2 syns)
Tea spicy chicken baked potato and salad

snacks
peach
mini bun (2 syns)
Eton mess (4 syns)

total syns for week so far 29/105

Yay, go Tilly on the fab loss this week!!! Well done lovely, you so deserve it. You must be really starting to notice now in your clothes and how you feel?

Take care hun xxxx

Hiya Tilly, wow your meals sound scrummy - what is the mango chicken recipe, it sounds lovely.

Hope your having a lovely day, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Yay, go Tilly on the fab loss this week!!! Well done lovely, you so deserve it. You must be really starting to notice now in your clothes and how you feel?

Take care hun xxxx

Thanks Cherry. I feel a lot better even though I've still a long way to go.

So what is planned for today tilly? I have no idea again lol. I want to try the eaton mess but need to get hold of white choccie options and meringue nests. it looks so scrummy :)

Eton Mess was yummy. I used 0% Greek yogurt cos I didn't have quark. I'm gonna have one today but haven't got any white options so I'll try a different flavour.
I don't know what I fancy today so I haven't made any decisions yet. I'd better decide soon otherwise I'll be reaching for no SW friendly stuff.

Hiya Tilly, wow your meals sound scrummy - what is the mango chicken recipe, it sounds lovely.

Hope your having a lovely day, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Here you go Boo

Mango Glazed Chicken
serves 4

2 syns each on EE

Ingredients
2lb/908g baby new potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
4 skinless chicken breasts
1 red onion, finely sliced
4 level tbsp Sharwoods Mango Chutney (I used Tescos)
10oz/283g sugar snap peas

Put potatoes, onion and chicken in a roasting tin and season

Mix the mango chutney with 4 tbsp of water and add to the chicken.

Cook for 30-35 minutes at 200c/gas 6. Add the sugar snap peas for the final 5 mins.

I give in Tilly!

Despite not liking Meringue or even tried an options, I am going to have to give it a go!;)

Is this all I need?....
Meringue nests (which ones are the best or lowest syns?)
White chocolate options
0% greek yoghurt (don't like the consistency of quark)
Fruit

They gave away ingrediant last night in our class for eton mess.. She said some people use muller lights though.. I think greek yoghurt would be the yummiest though..

I think (but don't quote me) that they're all about 2 or 2.5 syns apart from the mini ones which might be 1 syn.

I just got them from Tesco and I think it's a pinky coloured box. I've just checked and it says Tesco 8 meringue nests. You might be best checking online just incase the syns are higher.

I put frozen raspberries in mine and as they defrost the juice runs out and makes pretty patterns :D

They gave away ingrediant last night in our class for eton mess.. She said some people use muller lights though.. I think greek yoghurt would be the yummiest though..

It's really nice with greek yogurt, probably cos it's thicker

Menus sound lovely

Irene xx

Thanks - sometimes they taste yuk though. I keep trying out different things cos you never know if you don't try.

ooh frozen ones.. How much are they? i was just saying i wanted some raspberries but they're out of season now..

I think (but don't quote me) that they're all about 2 or 2.5 syns apart from the mini ones which might be 1 syn.

I just got them from Tesco and I think it's a pinky coloured box. I've just checked and it says Tesco 8 meringue nests. You might be best checking online just incase the syns are higher.

I put frozen raspberries in mine and as they defrost the juice runs out and makes pretty patterns :D

Thanks Tilly, just checked online:
Tesco finest meringue nests 8 pack 13.5g = 2.5 syns
Meringue nests 8 pack 13g = 3 syns
Mini meringue nests 5g = 1
Strawberry mini meringue nests 5g = 1

How much options do you add to the 200g pot of 0% greek yoghurt.

That eton mess recipe looks just the ticket, not so much for me...but my DD2 has been on at me for weeks to find a recipe for it...and if you like it, then I know it will be good :p
Hope you're having a great day, catch ya later's xxx

This is the Eton Mess Recipe from Sugarplums diary. If you want to see the pics you'll have to look at her diary.

It says 4 syns but mine's 4.5 syns cos I used the Tesco 8 meringue nests.

Eton Mess
Ingredients to make 2

Tub of Quark (I used 0% Greek yogurt)
Splenda
2 White Chocolate Options - 2 syns each
2 Ready made meringue nests - 2 syns each
As many strawberries as you can fit in your glass. (I used frozen raspberries)

Method

1. Chop your Strawberries
2. Mix tub of Quark with a tablespoon of spenda and the 2 White Choc options.
3. Crunch up your meringue.
4. Layer a glass with some crushed meringue, followed by a dollop of the White Choc cream, followed by a handful of strawberries. Then repeat the layers, finishing with the cream & Strawberries on top!

Back