Tillymax is trying again

Congratulations on your loss Tilly!!!

There are an AWFUL lot of people on here who would have given ANYTHING for just half a pound off this week so you give yourself the big pat on the back you deserve!!! Xx

tillymax said:
Another 1.5lb off this week.

I know I've been a bit rubbish at putting what I've eaten on here for the last few days but it's only cos I'm very busy at the moment. I have been 100% though.

Bacon will be appearing in one of meals today cos I haven't had any for ages :D

Well done Tilly!! :)

Just enjoying my Bacon Butty now! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone. I know you're all spot on with what you're saying. Last week I lost the same amount and felt elated but this week I felt glad and fed up at the same time.

Anyway on a positive note it means I get to annoy you all for longer cos I'm gonna be here for ages :D

I agree totally, I get so frustrated when everyone else seems to be losing massive amounts, but I do have to keep looking at the bigger picture and not worry what everyone else loses.
Plus as my C keeps saying the ones that lose big amounts each week are less likely to keep it off, the plodders like us, that lose 1-2lbs a week are most likely to keep it off for good.
I've done the losing huge amounts before and the weight came straight back on (I lost 8st in 7 months cos I won a holiday and stayed off as long as the holiday lasted), so i'll accept my smaller losses thank you and this time it won't come back, I don't want the quick fixes any more cos this time I know I am learning to eat properly and exercise properly too xx

I can't agree will lily more, this is a way of life now and its best for it to come off slowly then to lose it quickly and having it all put back on again say in 2 or 3mths time, look at how much you have lost already and be proud of yourself, and say to yourself I am doing ok at losing 1lb to 2lb each week and its staying off, well done on your loss tilly, you keep it up.

Jane x

Thanks Jane. I keep meaning to come and have a look at your diary but keep getting broken off and then I forget what I'm doing :8855:

Food today on what was going to be a red day has not been at all what I planned. I've only just eaten my lunch cos I've been so busy. We've done the painting and will put the wallpaper up on Monday. Hubbies working tomorrow and I'll have to do the ironing and get sorted for work on Monday or Tuesday - hope I don't have to do both. Actually I hope I don't have to go at all :D Anyway the reason my food is totally different is cos when I went shopping for curtains they ate the bacon :eek: and to top it all I didn't even find any curtains.

Br melon, strawberries, grapes and yogurt
din 2 boiled eggs and toast (B)
snacks apple, pear and velvet crunch (4 syns)

So I've still got an A and B to use and I could go red or green.

Snap or I eat my weight in choccie :8855:

So far so good. Needed something sweet earlier after my walk so I had yoghurt, options, alpen light (4 syns) :D starving now so must get tea as I cannot give in now

Jackie if you crave something sweet try my eton mess its only 2.5syns and its lovely, you can make up to 4 and keep them in the fridge and they are handy to snack on.

Anyway the reason my food is totally different is cos when I went shopping for curtains they ate the bacon :eek:

Tilly you got to learn to hide it! I learnt the hard way too.
I know good places now. Triple wrap and put your goodies under the fish in the freezer or behind the melons in the fridge.
Little treats are best kept in your knickers drawer. ;)

BTW - who said she'd not lose this week?:p You are such a pessamist!
Well done on shedding off that 1.5lbs. Must be all the decorating. ;)

Little treats in my knickers or knickers drawer - I'd never find them :8855:

The scales yesterday showed a stay the same but the fat fighting fairies came in the night :D

A good argument for not doing inbetween weigh ins, Tilly m'lass.
Made yourself worried for nothing. :p

Big knickers is no bad things when it comes to hiding your goodies. Could get a good months worth in mine.

My brother used to really put his chocolate down his pants as a kid. Only for a few secs but he knew I wouldn't pinch it once he'd done that.

SIL2 doesn't know about that one.. must remember to tell her next time we coffee.
A useful little titbit for her to store away till she can use it. :p

Little treats in my knickers or knickers drawer - I'd never find them :8855:

The scales yesterday showed a stay the same but the fat fighting fairies came in the night :D

see I told you i'd send you the fat fighting fairy :D please could you return her so I have her for my weigh in on Monday? I will send her again to you afterwards :8855:

I know I'm not supposed to weigh in between proper weigh in but I've weighed every morning this week and I'm gonna carry on. You've got to remember I didn't have scales for a month so I'm slightly obsessed. Also getting on and off the scales is a bit like steep aerobics.

I think I've just put forward a very good argument for me weighing everyday :D

Jackie the fat fighting fairy is on her way :)
I'm struggling today. It's cos I've not eaten enough proper food today so I'm off to see what I can have that's free cos I'm starving.

THanks for sending the fairy. Hope she arrives in time :)

I am the same. All I can think about tonight is food :8855: Hoping to go to sleep soon so that I can eat when I get up!

We are sleeping in the lounge I stupidly promised Charlie. Oh joy! she will sleep, carla will sleep and I will wish I could as hungry!
Well done on another 100% day Tilly :D proud of you:D

I too love to weigh each day. an obsession

Back