Tillymax is trying again

Good idea Crumble maybe he's bringing his own dinner across bit by bit and hasn't told you yet Tilly :8855: xxx

but its only when he turns up with his suitcase and slippers
that you really have to worry

Morning Tilly

not long now till you break up for Crimbo ?

It's you lot who are the nutters :D

As long as he turns up with the cooked turkey on Christmas day all will be fine.

My dads really anti social so I know he's not coming for dinner. Bringing peas has absolutely no relevance to anything what so ever :rolleyes:

When I see all the other teams having their buffets and all trimmed up I feel a bit left out. My lot have decided to have theirs on Monday. I finish tomorrow. I told you they did't like me :cry:
Actually it's been a lot better this week. I wonder if that's cos I'm finishing tomorrow ;)

When I got uo this morning it was snowing. It looked all pretty and I got excited for Christmas.
I didn't have any problems getting to work but some of them took over 4 hours :eek:
Some schools closed :eek:
All the snow was gone by 10am :eek:

Now if that's what it's like for us up here in the north, I don't know how all you soft southern pansies are gonna cope when it hits you lot tonight :D

It's you lot who are the nutters :D

As long as he turns up with the cooked turkey on Christmas day all will be fine.

My dads really anti social so I know he's not coming for dinner. Bringing peas has absolutely no relevance to anything what so ever :rolleyes:

When I see all the other teams having their buffets and all trimmed up I feel a bit left out. My lot have decided to have theirs on Monday. I finish tomorrow. I told you they did't like me :cry:
Actually it's been a lot better this week. I wonder if that's cos I'm finishing tomorrow ;)

When I got uo this morning it was snowing. It looked all pretty and I got excited for Christmas.
I didn't have any problems getting to work but some of them took over 4 hours :eek:
Some schools closed :eek:
All the snow was gone by 10am :eek:

Now if that's what it's like for us up here in the north, I don't know how all you soft southern pansies are gonna cope when it hits you lot tonight :D

love it
Us soft Southern Pansies
will go into total chaos mode
Heathrow and every other airport will close
because obviously it'll be the wrong type of snow
for the snow plough to deal with then all other types
of transport ie tube etc will go into meltdown
et viola US BUS DRIVERS will bear the brunt
I'm not bitter though haha!!

love it
Us soft Southern Pansies
will go into total chaos mode
Heathrow and every other airport will close
because obviously it'll be the wrong type of snow
for the snow plough to deal with then all other types
of transport ie tube etc will go into meltdown
et viola US BUS DRIVERS will bear the brunt
I'm not bitter though haha!!

Northern buses don't run in the snow. One snowflake and they're confined to the depot. Perhaps you're not as soft as I thought :D

Northern buses don't run in the snow. One snowflake and they're confined to the depot. Perhaps you're not as soft as I thought :D

:eek::eek:

I obviously have to move North

Last year When it was really bad
I was stuck on a ramp up to T5
for 4 hours until they finally rescued me
and revived me with a cuppa

we only have to have one snowflake and the world comes to a halt :giggle: :giggle: its because we are never prepared because it normally misses us :rolleyes:

I am usually the only Mummy out with the kids in the park playing snowballs early when it snows :giggle:

One more day Tilly let them have their sillyness on Monday and we will have our own. Bacon butties all round :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:eek::eek:

I obviously have to move North

Last year When it was really bad
I was stuck on a ramp up to T5
for 4 hours until they finally rescued me
and revived me with a cuppa

I couldn't stop laughing at that. I'm such a bad person cos you shouldn't laugh at other peoples mishaps :D

we only have to have one snowflake and the world comes to a halt :giggle: :giggle: its because we are never prepared because it normally misses us :rolleyes:

I am usually the only Mummy out with the kids in the park playing snowballs early when it snows :giggle:

One more day Tilly let them have their sillyness on Monday and we will have our own. Bacon butties all round :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That used to be me Jackie. All the other parents must have been snuggled in front of the fire.

You've cheered me up cos our bacon buttie buffet will be much better than theirs :D

absolutely.... :D what time then hun? We'll all have a bacon butty feast on Monday :D sod them. If they want to be miserable don't mean we have to be does it? Supposed to get snow too :eek: so snow and bacon butties can't bleddy beat it :D and have a :bighug: their loss hun not yours xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Tilly, I feel confused, I'm from down saaf, but my roots are Yorkshire through and through, so does that make me a soft southern pansy on the outside with a tough northern interior or vice versa ? :giggle:
Hmmmm now there's a dilemma, a day at work with the office weirdos and their xmas party or a day at home with a yummy bacon butty and your best minimins buddies and the possibility of having to struggle to work in the snow or sit inside in your snug little house and watch everyone else struggle to work in the snow :giggle: ..tough choice hun.
I was one of them mums that was always in the park playing snowballs or building a snowman and I am now a nan that does the very same thing...I love the snow...but what we have today is still only a flurry compared to when I was a kid..no snow days off school for us we had to go in even if the snow was a foot high and we loved it, we'd have a snowball fight kids against teachers...bet you can't guess who won :8855:
1 more day to go hun and your home for Christmas Yayyyyy xxx :bighug: xxxx

Last edited:
Kids today eh, don't know what tough means :giggle: hey I sound like my grandparents....during the war when I was a whipper snapper......we lived in shoe box in middle of t' road (I loved monty python) :8855: xxxx

Last edited:
Hey hun, mouths a lot better (please don't let me jinx it), got in early with the antib's, cos I have had abscesses before I knew the signs, but they knock me out and kill my appetite, but is that a bad thing lol
I am off to my bed hun, nighty night xxx

Happy Last Day at work Tilly :wavey: :wavey:

Don't go forgetting our bacon buttie fest on Monday now will you as we now have others joining us, so you must attend :D

So girlies, bacon butties, hot cuppa of summit nice, and christmas music okay? Who's joining us? :D

Back