Tillymax is trying again

My work already think I am insane :eek:

this week i have implemented a positive thinking policy, in the morning safety brief i do the 3 positive thoughts and i have started a positive thought for the day board:D:D
some body immedietly put a negative thought up so i made the rule that if you put a negitive you had to put a positive aswell.
It has really taken off and when i went in yesterday there were 4 positive comments and 2 negative :D:D

The other ward sisters have taken on the 3 positive thoughts and it means we always start the morning with a smile:D:D

Can you just see sarnie and grumpies face when you go in and demand 3 positive thoughts.:eek: That should start your day with a smile

Another positive thinker here. My favourite book is the Secret. My motto in life is "Take the positive out of Everything " it works.

Thanks for your support of me too this year Tilly. There have been times when your one liners have been like a breath of fresh air.

Have a great Christmas, forget work and be positive you are going to win the lottery and never have to go back there:D

:33::26::23:

OMG Sue I love that book :D A lady I know that does 'readings' bought it for my birthday for me a couple of years ago, and another bought me the 'cosmic ordering book' love them both :D xxxx

I had a chocolate biscuit on Saturday. Ha ha ha I thought it was a lot longer than that since I'd eaten chocolate :eek:

love it :D xxxxx

this week i have implemented a positive thinking policy, in the morning safety brief i do the 3 positive thoughts and i have started a positive thought for the day board:D:D
some body immedietly put a negative thought up so i made the rule that if you put a negitive you had to put a positive aswell.
It has really taken off and when i went in yesterday there were 4 positive comments and 2 negative :D:D

The other ward sisters have taken on the 3 positive thoughts and it means we always start the morning with a smile:D:D

Can you just see sarnie and grumpies face when you go in and demand 3 positive thoughts.:eek: That should start your day with a smile

how fab is that:D this positivity is infectious :D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now that's spooky cos I bought the lottery ticket today :D

More positives from me. The kids have gone out and hubbies going to work in a bit. I've got the house to myself :D

I ate a chocolate eclair today - the sweet not the bun. I can't remember when I last had chocolate so I'm gonna have to check my diary to see when it was. Anyway the tiny bit of chocolate was lovely and it was just enough. I think that's a massive positive for me cos you know how bad I was at the no choccie challenge with Jackie. I got really anxious :eek:

Right I'm off to find out when I last had choccie and I'll get back to you :D

Omg I bought a lottery ticket or 20 today :giggle: and I can't even remember the last time I bought one, but had a sudden impulse to buy one online about 6pm tonight.
:wow: I remember you going off on one at the thought of no choccie during Steve's challenge...can't believe you're not even bothered now xxx

I love that you are spreading the postive thinking word, I did the same today, made my family promise to think of 3 positives at the very start of their day, I know I feel a lot happier every day now because of it xxx

Morning Tilly !!!!!

Have an amazingly good one. Relax, enjoy no Sarnie or Grumpy.

My three positives today have been done and I am now off to have a serious talk with the Universe about one or two things that need to happen.............( no they do not figure the old witch, she isn't worth it)

load a lub :33::26::23:

Good morning :D

my positives

1) I woke up ;)
2) It's Christmas eve eve :xmascheers:
3) I feeeeel good

I'm gonna tidy and clean everywhere again today so it's all nice and sparkly for Santa. Food yesterday wasn't as good as it has been this week but it was a hell of a lot better than it could have been ;)

Food for yesterday 22/12/12

Breakfast
porridge and milk

Dinner
bacon buttie and brown sauce

Tea
chilli and 2 tortilla - couldn’t eat it all but then later on I was hungry so had a tortilla wrap with ham and salad

Snacks
Mince pie
Choc éclair sweet
Christmas cake and cheese
2 quality street

my positives

1) I woke up ;)
2) It's Christmas eve eve :xmascheers:
3) I feeeeel good

I'm gonna tidy and clean everywhere again today so it's all nice and sparkly for Santa. Food yesterday wasn't as good as it has been this week but it was a hell of a lot better than it could have been ;)

Food for yesterday 22/12/12

Breakfast
porridge and milk

Dinner
bacon buttie and brown sauce

Tea
chilli and 2 tortilla - couldn’t eat it all but then later on I was hungry so had a tortilla wrap with ham and salad

Snacks
Mince pie
Choc éclair sweet
Christmas cake and cheese
2 quality street

Whoo hoo to positives
Merry Xmas Eve (eve)

Hi tilly. Happy Christmas eve eve! I'm getting excited now! Love your positives. My positive for today is I feel almost normal again, and it's nearly Christmas! :D x

Hey hun, love your positives, short and sweet..perfect :)
Hope you've had a fabulous Christmas Eve eve, take care and speak soon xxxx:bighug: xxxx

Todays positives

1) I woke up
2) It's Christmas Eve :D:):D:)
3) I'm happy

I'm off to Tesco in a minute just to get a few things. Hopefully it will be quiet :rolleyes:

Weighed in today and I've lost 4lb :scale:

For the last month or so, I've either sts or gained and lost the same pound or two. I don't know if this weeks loss is my body finally catching up or if it's all due to the slimpods. Who cares as long as it continues. I just need to find a way of not gaining it all back and more tomorrow :rolleyes:

I will be back later to check up on you all :D

Wow well done on your loss that's fab :)

I've just got back from tescos and it was dead !!! Nothing like last year.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas x

Wow well done on your loss that's fab :)

I've just got back from tescos and it was dead !!! Nothing like last year.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas x

Thank you.

Tescos was quiet - thank goodness :)

4lb is fab for this time of year!

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Thanks. I hope it is Trevor cos it's so easy to listen to a cd for 10 mins a day.

I'm tracking Santa and at the moment he's having a snowball fight with the elves. Typical man ar*ing about when there's lots to do :D

I am tracking him too, he was last watching the elves ice skating lol. Well Trevor has certainly got your weight moving again! And this is just the start, loads more fab stuff to come :D

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Back