Tillymax is trying again

Sorry to hear you're struggling Tilly. But you've taken the hardest step already with admitting you need help.

I've been there in the past and had the "happy pills" and a bit of counselling. Pleased so say it did the trick and now I'm mostly OK. Still find I'm a bit "sensitive" but I recognise it earlier and try to do something about it sooner. As everyone has said talking about whatever bothers you will help and nothing is "silly" if it bothers you.

All of us on here will not judge you and will do all we can to help.

Feel free to spill your worries to us all and we'll do our best to mop up the puddles.:confused:

:) :bighug: :):bighug::)

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Hey sweetie, just wanted to let you know we're all still here and we miss you sh*tloads...more than a fatboy loves cakes :giggle: I hope you noticed I said boy there :8855:, we're not fat,:eek: no no we're just short for our weight :giggle:
Come back soon hunni, but look after yourself first and foremost :hug99: xxxxx

Thank you all for caring so much :)

Just got back from the docs. I've never seen this one before but she was lovely. She didn't seem the slightest bit fazed by all my tears and snot :rolleyes:

I've got some tablets and have been signed off for 2 weeks. I've to go back and see her in 2 weeks although the tablets might take a month to kick in. She said we'd discuss counselling options at the next meeting cos I may or may not want it. Can you imagine having someone who you can just talk at and they can't escape :D. I've to go back tomorrow for a whole host of blood tests cos they want to rule out everything. Funny how you can't get into the docs when you need to see them but they manage to find a space when they want to see you.

She said it's possible that my arm and face could have been due to stress but they could also have been due to swollen tendons etc and allergic reaction.

Right I'm coming to see what you're all up to.

Thank you all for caring so much :)

Just got back from the docs. I've never seen this one before but she was lovely. She didn't seem the slightest bit fazed by all my tears and snot :rolleyes:

I've got some tablets and have been signed off for 2 weeks. I've to go back and see her in 2 weeks although the tablets might take a month to kick in. She said we'd discuss counselling options at the next meeting cos I may or may not want it. Can you imagine having someone who you can just talk at and they can't escape :D. I've to go back tomorrow for a whole host of blood tests cos they want to rule out everything. Funny how you can't get into the docs when you need to see them but they manage to find a space when they want to see you.

She said it's possible that my arm and face could have been due to stress but they could also have been due to swollen tendons etc and allergic reaction.

Right I'm coming to see what you're all up to.

brilliant tilly i am so glad you have done it :D

:bighug::bighug::bighug: on taking these first steps things can only get better.
i sang that as i wrote it bet you did to:bighug::bighug:

:bighug:I'm glad that you got an appointment, and that the Doctor understood how you were feeling:bighug:

So glad that you got to see the doctor Tilly, and that she was lovely and understanding, and is doing all that she can to help you. :bighug: xx

Hey sweetie, so good to see you back.:welcome2: :woohoo:
Glad the doctor was so understanding, that's such a relief isn't it. Fantastic when your doctor is like yours and isn't just pushing it under the carpet, my last doctor did that, that's why I moved surgery.
Hope all goes well with the tabs and you get things sorted, so good they are doing all the checks and tests.
Great to see you back here and still showing your wicked sense of humour, don't let the barstewards beat ya hun....relax if you can while your signed off and do not hurry back until you feel you are ready for it...I was off a full 3 months when I first went into counselling, felt I needed that time to find me....have a good day sweetie and again :welcome: home, we missed ya sh*tloads :bighug: xxxxxx

Thanks everyone :)

I feel so tired. I don't think the tablets can be having this effect so soon.

Maybe it's because I've taken back control of my life. I've a long way to go before I'm in control but I'm on the road and that's a good start :D

I've tried persauding daughter to go into prostitution so I can give up work but she's having none of it. Kids - it's all take and no give :D

Sons just asked why I'm off work. He lives in his own world so hasn't noticed anything different this last month. I told him and his response was I always knew you were a sad old cow :8855: Good job I'm not as down today as I have been cos a comment like that last week would have seen me in floods of tears.

Glad you got some tablets etc sorted obviously it wont happen over night but hopefully you'll start to feel better soon Tilly xx

Oof, I would've thumped y'son for saying that lol Kids 'eh?:rolleyes:

Really glad your first appointment with the doctor went well and that you've got started on getting the help you need :bighug:

Hopefully being signed off work will be a great help too, lifts a bit of the day-to-day pressure off you xxxxx

Maybe it's because I've taken back control of my life. I've a long way to go before I'm in control but I'm on the road and that's a good start :D

I've tried persauding daughter to go into prostitution so I can give up work but she's having none of it. Kids - it's all take and no give :D

Sons just asked why I'm off work. He lives in his own world so hasn't noticed anything different this last month. I told him and his response was I always knew you were a sad old cow :8855: Good job I'm not as down today as I have been cos a comment like that last week would have seen me in floods of tears.

being tierd is also an emotional thing it really takes it out of you.
Typical the male child didn't notice mine didn't either :eek:
and i think daughter is just being mean, doesn't she realise you would do it for her :giggle:

:bighug: hope the bloods went well xxx

The tiredness is symptomatic of all the stress you have been under. Stress is exhausting. It is only when you stop you realise how tired you are.
Rest and recuperate as much as you can Tilly and try to make sure that whilst you are home you really chill and think of YOU !!!!

You crack me up Tilly. Am I being selfish being glad you are back with us. Your keen sense of humour has carried me through many a bad day. Thanks !!!

Sons just asked why I'm off work. He lives in his own world so hasn't noticed anything different this last month. I told him and his response was I always knew you were a sad old cow :8855: Good job I'm not as down today as I have been cos a comment like that last week would have seen me in floods of tears

He is a man in the making so never expect more from him. They love us in there own way which at times is more than a little strange.

loads of love sweet lady, do not forget, chill and think of you,

hugs xxxxxxx

Tilly - so glad your doctor was so understanding and got things moving on the bloods too.

As Sue said, tiredness is a sure sign of pressure and stress.
Sleep is your body's natural defence mechanism so if you feel snoozy have a siesta. Let your body re-coup itself.

Do you enjoy reading? If so curl up on the sofa after lunch with a good book and the duvet and I bet you nod off for a while!

Don't like reading? Play some of your favourite music and hit the sofa!

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Stupid laptops gone funny again so if I have trouble with any of the keys you'll just hve to try d guess wht I'm tryig to say

See it's doig it already

Had bloods done. She took quite a bit so when I got home I hd a bisuit like you do when you give blood

Thks for all the helpful suggestios

Sleeps a bit rubbish

I'll try + tlk l8tr - stupid puter :rolleyes:

:pcwhack: Silly 'puter! :pcwhack:

Having your bloods done is a good excuse for a sit down and a biscuit, so make the most of it x

I'll try + tlk l8tr - stupid puter :rolleyes:
Oh tilly - I know I shouldn't laugh but I had this problem last summer when I spilt some liquid on the keys. Cava! Sticky stuff and not only was it not typing some letters it was replacing others randomly!

Have you dribbled on it chica? Not you personally of course, but some coffee?

Sounds like you may need a new kepboard. :cry:

Back