time for me to be honest and look in the mirror

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
i have to be honest i think im kidding myself. i lost with sw but have stopped going to groups, and i kept getting weighed in boots every week and stayed the same.
i found the perfect balance. but lately ive been half assed doing it and just trying to ignore the fact that i know im putting weight back on. i cant blame anyone or anything but myself, i start being good and make all the recipes etc but then i think"oh just take away tonight will be fine its only one night" and one nite obviusly becomes more.
im off to boots in about an hour to get weighed and face it; i need to start paying attention to what im eating and count every little syn!
sorry for rambling everyone i just needed to tell someone. my oh tells me im gorgeous and i guess u just get complacent u know?
anyway, ill let u knwo the results of the weighing when i get back:(

thankyou. ive got a guess but i hope it isnt :( lol

Whatever the dreaded figure is, as long as you resolve to reduce it, you can say bye bye to it!! You obviously have the motivation to do it, and your journey begins here. Good Luck :)

thanku maverick thats a gud way of puttin it :) lol im off to town now so will post wen i get chance

im up 7lbs :( sooo gutted. so i need to lose 7lbs in the next week. can i do it?

:cry:

Back