Time to Feel Better about myself

It could be, the main thing is you are still making positive changes even if you're not doing it at 100% so well done.

It's still great to see a loss.

I’m back and feeling much better! Every time I thought I was feeling better, it would just come back again 😩
I did take a day off yesterday for my tots birthday and had some birthday cake

but I’m back to normal and ready to keep on plan again :)

Glad you're feeling better.

Aw got to love a birthday cake, life is for living my dear and it's important to take some time to celebrate but also important to get back on track so well done.

It’s been an interesting few days. I’ve now got a sore throat/chest but thankfully not knocking me down yet but is just taking more effort to do things.

Ive not been 100% to plan however, it isn’t because I am being naughty ( well I kinda am but not as much as before) but I have implemented a new eating habit for me and the tot as I feel she is eating far too much meat and cheese (not all my fault as I try to mix up her diet but hubs is quite lazy in the food department) so for morning and afternoon, I am doing a healthier eating routine where we have a healthy Breakfast and a vegetarian lunch - then hubs can feed little one what he wants at night while I’m in work.

it’s still a work in practice and trying to work out Syns for some vegetarian options but it’s been going well recently and tot has taken to it really well

here’s to new food adventures ❤

Oh it's hard when you both aren't on the same page but I think that it's a great idea for you to change it up for breakfast and lunch which means the dinner will not affect tot too much.

You'll find some amazing recipes I am sure!

A little update (again)

my “ little cough/tickled throat” ended up a bed ridden flu. I am only now beginning to feel slightly normal again but sadly tot also caught it too.
thankfully no continuous cough, only clearing, can definitely still taste and no fever so I believe it is only a flu 😅

however, any proper attempts at being good have gone out the window and I’m eating what I need to feel a bit more normal But I have substituted many items for healthier options - maybe still a bit big on the portion sizes but I now know I love Tofu 🤪

so I’m scoring this whole week off, I still have a chesty cough so I’ll give it until Sunday and I’m coming back to restart again.

Luckly Tot had taken to the Vegetarian plan so I’m quite happy that I at least have 1 extra person in the household to keep me going - next task, to try and implement with the hubs.

Hope you and the little one feel better soon. It's very hard to hard to follow a plan when you feel unwell. You are doing the right thing going for the healthy options when you can

I’m back after a long disappearance.
Sadly things went a bit south over the past few months. Family I’ll, working lates while also running a small business too and a whole load of other stuff.
But it’s not all bad 😅

I decided I needed proper guidance as trying to do SW by yourself is a bit risky, especially when the world is stressing you out at the moment.

so I rejoined a couple of weeks ago and doing quite well.
it’s still early days but despite doing SW in the past, the plan has slightly changed since I was last there and it feels a lot easier.

I still have the main meal followed by a bag or two of crisps and any chocolate he can sniff out Husband which is tricky but I’ve stayed strong for the past 3 weeks while on plan, I just keep telling myself, I would be wasting money if I didn’t follow the plan and at the moment, money is tight so I would prefer it was worth it.

I also have a SW buddy, it’s a strange one but I met her on Instagram - don’t know each other outside the internet but we have both been giving each other support and motivation to keep us on track.
So I’m back and will hopefully update this blog more regularly 🤞

I’m back after a long disappearance.
Sadly things went a bit south over the past few months. Family I’ll, working lates while also running a small business too and a whole load of other stuff.
But it’s not all bad 😅

I decided I needed proper guidance as trying to do SW by yourself is a bit risky, especially when the world is stressing you out at the moment.

so I rejoined a couple of weeks ago and doing quite well.
it’s still early days but despite doing SW in the past, the plan has slightly changed since I was last there and it feels a lot easier.

I still have the main meal followed by a bag or two of crisps and any chocolate he can sniff out Husband which is tricky but I’ve stayed strong for the past 3 weeks while on plan, I just keep telling myself, I would be wasting money if I didn’t follow the plan and at the moment, money is tight so I would prefer it was worth it.

I also have a SW buddy, it’s a strange one but I met her on Instagram - don’t know each other outside the internet but we have both been giving each other support and motivation to keep us on track.
So I’m back and will hopefully update this blog more regularly 🤞
Look forward to your updates - good luck with your next weigh in at class I’ve not plucked up enough courage to rejoin yet Just plodding on by myself and keeping a diary on here
Are you TartanMummy on Instagram

Sadly I’m not, the name was taken 😢 😂

well it’s been a busy week so far - first week after joining, I lost 4lbs - I was super chuffed
However, 2nd week, despite being practically perfect (except weigh in day when I do get a naughty treat) I put on 2.5lb 😢 - however, things were “about” and the advisor thinks this could have done it.
This week, we have gone into mini lockdown in Scotland and our classes have had to be suspended so we now have to weigh at home so we will see how I get on.

this week I have done everything correctly, no going over syns, smaller portions and generally being healthier.

if only you could naked weigh, id definitely have a loss 😂 x

Hi Tartan Mummy, just catching up now. It sounds like you had a false start in August but are back now strong and more informed. We are all here for support so shout when you need something or just need to vent.

Back