Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Well I've MFP'd myself a seaside menu an with three decent meals (well one bag of chips lol) and plenty of snacks I'm coming in at 1350ish. But hopefully I'll burn some walking about an playing on the beach :)

I know what the sea air an running around does to my appetite so I'm not taking any chances!! If I DONT eat my snacks then great I'll be in at 1100 but they are there to stop me stuffing my face with rubbish!! (apart from the 99 an the chips obviously!!)

Also....kinda surprised how low a 99 is :) small one without a flake isn't bad at all!! And joey always steals my flake an the cone anyway!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a 99 not long back and was really surprised how low it was.

Glad you have sorted out your menu for the day, it takes the stress out of it, which is always good when your on a trip with 3 little ones. :)

Stupid last ten pounds. It obviously isn't coming off without a fight. I've lost my two this week (with much effort) which I'm pleased about but it's hard adapting to this having to battle for it malarky :( it sounds daft but I KNOW that 3 months ago I was a bit sloppy with the cals etc and still losing a good 2 a week. It was kind of easy compared to now where I'm having to be totally on track with EVERYTHING or nothing comes off? Does that make sense without sounding awfull??

The thought of at least another months hard slog is a bit off-putting but I REALLY REALLY wanna go back to school in sept at my first goal weight!!!! And in those 12's too ;) Which means I can't afford any gains and probably not any STS either.

It's totally not happening is it lol?? I'm plotting a bag of chips on Monday FFS!! DOH!!!!

Aww hun. Sounds tough! I am dreading it when I lose more weight and have to be more careful with my calories! Just seems to get harder! It'll be worth it in the end though :)

Arrrgh it's been a horrible day. I really really need something else to eat but I'm all out of cals :( boohoo. My original plan of a house blitz, zumba and grocery shopping turned into a quick whizz with a duster, lots of yelling at the kids and utter concentrated stress hell at tesco.

In fact sod the food I need blooming vodka.....or tequila.....a stiff brandy would do!!!!

I'm not being helped by the fact DD spent the afternoon baking gingerbread men, lemon meringue and bloody rocky road!!! There's tupperwares of yummies everywhere I LOOK......... Dammit.

Mmm gingerbread men! You're stronger than I am!

Done WI a day early as we are off to the beach tomoz ;) I've lost 3 lbs and am now 170. What's that? 12.2? Woooooo.

Bloody fantastic Lady!!!!! Keep doing what your doing cos its cleasrly working!!! :)

Enjoy your trip to the seaside tomorrow, bring me back some rock!! :)

Well done! Have fun at the seaside! My grandparents love rock even though they are both diabetic and shouldn't be anywhere near it!

Bostik said:
Well done! Have fun at the seaside! My grandparents love rock even though they are both diabetic and shouldn't be anywhere near it!

Hehehe I love stubborn grannies!!!

Really long day. I'm starving to death here. Actually that's I lie lol I'm very hungry. Because I couldn't resist the icecreams earlier........ Twice...... ;)

So lunch was a bit skimpy and there's noooooo snacking to top me off till dinner. I could eat my own arm right now lol

Ice creams were well low tho :) caramac bar one and a finger of fudge one? Under 250 for the both. I may just have icecream for lunch everyday ;)

BEACH BEACH BEACH!!!! woooooooooo!!

Gonna bury Jamie up to his neck in the sand and spend the day relaxing while the other two dig him out....... if I bury him goooooooood it'll take em a while :) ;) heeheeeeeeee

Are you that exhausted from yesterdays shenanigans that you can't manage typing??!!!! :D

How was the seaside adventure?? :)

Lol sorry :) beach was lovely!! Kids came back filthy and happy. Just how I like em lol an today I took 7 kids between 1 and 9 to a local park for a giant picnic, a walk round the town, a visit to the cathedral and a BBQ when we got back!! I'm utterly utterly shattered and as filthy as the kids haha!!

Managed to eat relatively well but there have been a few naughty's and to be honest I felt like it was really really bad today but MFP says 1500 ish an I walked off 320 at least!! That's without the burying of 7 kids in the sand and chasing the toddler everywhere so hopefully the scales will be kind tomoz!! But I have had a burger, a mini magnum and 4 roasted marshmallows!!!

Horribly dehydrated now from all this sun so I'm off to chug a shed load of the good stuff down!!

Sounds like all things lovely!!!
Today sounds fab, for me though it would have to be minus the kids!!!! lol!!! Don't know how you do it?? :)

I wouldn't worry about the naughties, sounds like you have done so much exercise. :)

Back