Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Lol Everyone finds him quite amusing!! Lord knows why lol he has his dads sense of humour! I forsee a future criminal mastermind myself. Or a prominent anarchist which is essentially the same thing but with less personal hygiene!! Maybe Lindsey will be sorting him out in ten years time?

I'm discovering the major benefit of a tummy bug is that I have oodles of calories to play with an I'm not even hungry!! Hehe. I may just eat all 800 in ice-cream and not even bother with tea :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ugh stuffed!!! Got suddenly ravenous so did a huge plate of rice an peas piri piri chicken and salad then had a small slice of crunchy caramel meltdown mouse cake thing from Iceland :) this was amazing!! Squidgy choc cake, caramel, choc an vanilla mousse and crunchy choc bits on top!!! an still got 300 cals left!!!! Which I'm no way gonna be able to eat!!

I can barely breathe now let alone move!!!

At least you got your apetite back!! :D

Choccy thingy- mi- bob sounds FAB

I think big-j might be beyond my capabilities... but I'm definately up for a nintendo DS session!!!

Glad you and the family are feeling better! x

Good morning good morning!!! I have wrestled big J onto his bus and daddy is taking the wee two in today so I'm just munching my fruit an fibre in my jammies then a nice loooooong shower for me with no blooming kids poking their heads in to aak for a drink!!
Think the OH may have a lunch out planned but he can forget it!! I want another pound between me an the 13 st mark or I won't be able to relax!!! I'm NEVER going back up past there again. Neeeeeever neeeeeeever eveeeer!!!!!

Legomom said:
Good morning good morning!!! I have wrestled big J onto his bus and daddy is taking the wee two in today so I'm just munching my fruit an fibre in my jammies then a nice loooooong shower for me with no blooming kids poking their heads in to aak for a drink!!
Think the OH may have a lunch out planned but he can forget it!! I want another pound between me an the 13 st mark or I won't be able to relax!!! I'm NEVER going back up past there again. Neeeeeever neeeeeeever eveeeer!!!!!

Ah, a shower without being pestered... I can't remember what that's like! Bliss! My youngest poked her head round the shower curtain last night whilst I was shaving parts of my body that she shouldn't see me shaving *blush* typical! :-D

Sent from my Milestone using MiniMins

Lol I often rinse the soap off my face to find little J with his nose up the shower screen :) 'mom.....are you done yet I'm hungry!!!'

Have stolen happyhealthys cheaty pizza recipe for family tea tonight :) we are making pizza!! Except for lil J who claims it's disgusting lol he can have cheese on toast!!!!

Also discovered the new cadbury Turkish delight mallows!!! Like a really naughty marshmallow tea cake with Turkish delight in!!! Ridiculously sweet and only 60 cals a pop!!! mmmmmm

They sound nice! Will have to look out for them :)

Yay! I'm honoured that I'll be the recipe behind that legomom family tea tonight! :D let me know how it goes :p

happyhealthy said:
Yay! I'm honoured that I'll be the recipe behind that legomom family tea tonight! :D let me know how it goes :p

Very well :) I put loads of different toppings on a big platter an we all made our own :) the kids had ham pepperoni hotdog sausage pineapple and chicken lol the veggies got bypassed!!! OH put too many pickled jalepenos on his an now has hiccups :) oh an big J ate a whole mozerella ball when no one was looking :) then ate all his toppings before we got the pizza in oven so he's had warm tomato bread lol

I had ham pineapple mushroom peppers jalepenos and basil leaves. Unconventional but yuuuuuuuummmy!!!! The basil was out my garden :)

Very well :) I put loads of different toppings on a big platter an we all made our own :) the kids had ham pepperoni hotdog sausage pineapple and chicken lol the veggies got bypassed!!! OH put too many pickled jalepenos on his an now has hiccups :) oh an big J ate a whole mozerella ball when no one was looking :) then ate all his toppings before we got the pizza in oven so he's had warm tomato bread lol

I had ham pineapple mushroom peppers jalepenos and basil leaves. Unconventional but yuuuuuuuummmy!!!! The basil was out my garden :)

oooooh home grown basil. How very "the good life"!! xxx

Squeezyweezy said:
oooooh home grown basil. How very "the good life"!! xxx

Lol it's the daughters herb garden :) I'm more of a let's slab over the grass kind of gal lol. They would probably grow better if she didnt nibble on them ALL THE TIME haha.

Lol it's the daughters herb garden :) I'm more of a let's slab over the grass kind of gal lol. They would probably grow better if she didnt nibble on them ALL THE TIME haha.

Yeah, you gotta love that concrete!!!:D

Arrrggghhh I really want a big fat bag of chips now :( I have three crackerbreads an a dairy Lee :( it is NOT the same!!!!!

Mmmm chips......curry sauce......sausage

Arrrggghhh I really want a big fat bag of chips now :( I have three crackerbreads an a dairy Lee :( it is NOT the same!!!!!

Mmmm chips......curry sauce......sausage

STOP IT!!!!! I now need chips!!! AAGGHH!!

Screw it!!!! Let's all eat virtual chips :) straight out the imaginary paper lol with loads of make believe salt an vinegar ..........mmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmm they smell lovely mmmmmmmmmm...........oh, oh, ah, ouch, ouch, ouch,ha,ha,oh. That was bloody hot!!!! :mad:

Think of it as chips are fried in pig lard... the poor little piggy and you're gonna eat it's fat. That puts me right off anyway!

Back