Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Mmmm pork crunch :) sodium city maaaaaan!!!

Actually......pork anything!!!! Pork chops, hog roast, bacon......need I go on???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pork scratchings and pork crunch!! Clearly me trying to put you off chips hasn't worked lol!

Dissapointed guys... you are WILD CARNIVORES! :D

Did someone say beef????? Dear god RED MEAT!!!!! oh yes. Oh yes. Oh Jesus YES!!! 16oz steak for me please!!!!

I'm hitting the diet rebellion stage lol this is where I torture myself with wild food fantasies but stubbornly refuse to budge from my cals haha

Bleurgh. Just got up and did a sneaky weigh. Nothing. Not an ounce lol I really need to stop it!!!
Also decided to input my planned grub today which means I've run out of cals already haha hubby made a request for a certain tea tonight and it's a bit high!! No snacks for meeeeeeee today!!! Nearly 200 cals just for the salad!! Eeeek!!!! No dessert either :( an not a hope of a work out! I'm just too busy today!

Bleurgh. Just got up and did a sneaky weigh. Nothing. Not an ounce lol I really need to stop it!!!
Also decided to input my planned grub today which means I've run out of cals already haha hubby made a request for a certain tea tonight and it's a bit high!! No snacks for meeeeeeee today!!! Nearly 200 cals just for the salad!! Eeeek!!!! No dessert either :( an not a hope of a work out! I'm just too busy today!

STOP weighing yourself all the time!!!! Your body fluctuates so many times during a 24 hour period, its no wonder you are not seeing the results you want. Can you put the scales anywhere awkward, that you couldn't be bothered to go to every day??? Please, please, please try to just stick to your weigh in day. That way you will be far happier with the results, and they will actually be true results!!

What are you having for tea tonight hun, and what is this calorific salad?? Sounds delicious already and all you said was 200 calories :D

I'm having an asda ranch salad :) mmmmm it's thinly julienned broccoli stalk carrot and onion with a sour cream style dressing and tomato an herb crunchy bits :) it's amazingly yummy!! I'd eat it by itself happily enough but the OH wants chicken in smokey BBQ sauce and a crispy skin jacket with his!! So I'm joining him. I think I'm going for a maintenance week. I'm a bit diet fatigued lol nothing awfull but I'm fed up of saying no to everything an my daughters getting funny ideas into her head lol I need to chill out and just reset my brain a bit I think !!!

I'm having an asda ranch salad :) mmmmm it's thinly julienned broccoli stalk carrot and onion with a sour cream style dressing and tomato an herb crunchy bits :) it's amazingly yummy!! I'd eat it by itself happily enough but the OH wants chicken in smokey BBQ sauce and a crispy skin jacket with his!! So I'm joining him. I think I'm going for a maintenance week. I'm a bit diet fatigued lol nothing awfull but I'm fed up of saying no to everything an my daughters getting funny ideas into her head lol I need to chill out and just reset my brain a bit I think !!!

Nothing wrong with a maintenence week. It's so tricky when you have got children, to not let them see your issues with food. They are so impressionable. Especially girls.

Dinner sounds nice, what time shall I come round! ;)

Really really really SHITTY day. I wish moog was back :( she'd know what I meant when I say.......I flipping HATE AS!!!!! my poor little man. It's been horrendous.
Let's just say sportsday went badly. In a very public way. And I will never ever ever get used to watching my child get restrained by 4 adults. Not even when I know it's the right thing to do. I feel like ****. Big J is exhausted now ive got him home. And he always has a big fat downer for a day after a bad meltdown. Poor man. He's in bed with curtains drawn, ear plugs in and an eyemask on. Think he needs some alone time.
I'm eating whatever comes first to hand tonight and will deal with the fall out when we are thru the aftermath of today.

Really really really SHITTY day. I wish moog was back :( she'd know what I meant when I say.......I flipping HATE AS!!!!! my poor little man. It's been horrendous.
Let's just say sportsday went badly. In a very public way. And I will never ever ever get used to watching my child get restrained by 4 adults. Not even when I know it's the right thing to do. I feel like ****. Big J is exhausted now ive got him home. And he always has a big fat downer for a day after a bad meltdown. Poor man. He's in bed with curtains drawn, ear plugs in and an eyemask on. Think he needs some alone time.
I'm eating whatever comes first to hand tonight and will deal with the fall out when we are thru the aftermath of today.

Sorry sports day was so bad. Just concerntrate on you and your family tonight.
Lots of hugs coming your way :)

Aww hun. Yeah, deffo just concentrate on that today. Sounds awful to go through.

Sorry you've had such an awful day. That must be a heartbreaking thing to see, I can't imagine having to see mine restrained, whatever the circumstances. x

Oooh I have just discovered that you have a diary, consider me your newest and bestest stalker! mwahahaha :p

I'm so sorry to hear about Sports Day, I can only even slightly imagine. If you need to talk or rant or anything, you know where I am.

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Oh Tina, what a shame, I hope big J is ok. He sounds like a fab little soul, I'm sure with some help from his gorgeous mummy he'l bounce back from this in no time!

Try not to comfort eat to much and make sure you get right back on it tomorrow. x

Back