Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

OMG the gain is GOOOOONE!! and it's taken a friend with it :)
I'm 4lb down from Monday but obviously a lot was water retention so now I'm 1lb of actual weight down for the week :) very pleased as I just managed to meet the months target yaaaay!!!!

I weigh 180.6 so the plan is to stick to 1000 cals today plus a good work out then try an eat 600 tomoz during the day, do a good workout and have my naughty all you can eat in the evening :) then spend the weekend drowning myself in evian ready for WI Monday :) if I can finish the week still at 180 I'll be a very happy lady !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tina, you really are an inspiration!

I hadn't realised you had started at 240lbs, and now you are down to 180lbs.

When I read your diary it makes me realise that if you are willing to put the effort in, it will actually happen and one day that goal will be reached.

I know I say it so often, but the guys on here really are amazing!!!

Good luck at the buffet tomorrow, you are always sensible hun, I know you'll be fine.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Can't stop grinning when I think about your achievment. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lol I'm REALLY not the person to be inspiring!! I wasn't on minimins when I dropped the bulk last yr and I really wouldn't say I did it well. Far too little food far too much gym time!!! This time I'm trying to do it properly and change my habits not just follow a programme :)

I'm actually a rubbish dieter. I don't eat what I should and I don't lead a very healthy life and I will probably be a totally crap maintainer haha. Thats assuming i ever get to blooming goal!!! I don't learn my lessons you see. I 'diet' or I eat crap. My challenge will be finding the middle ground.

Ugh I'm lying on my bed exhausted an mooching round here because I'm to knackered to get up, run a bath an shave my assorted stubbly bits. Sigh. OH has actually done a tiny bit of gardening today so I'm pretty sure he'll be expecting a reward when he gets in too....if ya get what I mean ;) still at least it burns some cals eh???? Lol lol lol

Eaten really well today.....except for the slice of home baked crusty honey an oat bread with butter an black cherry conserve :) been baking with DD an her friend and it smelt toooo nice hot from the oven!!!! So I'm about bang on cals wise but have no snacks :( an had hoped to come in 150 or so under in the hope it would make my uber blow out tomoz ok somehow lol I'm salivating just thinking of tomorrow night!!!!

Ugh I'm lying on my bed exhausted an mooching round here because I'm to knackered to get up, run a bath an shave my assorted stubbly bits. Sigh. OH has actually done a tiny bit of gardening today so I'm pretty sure he'll be expecting a reward when he gets in too....if ya get what I mean ;) still at least it burns some cals eh???? Lol lol lol

Eaten really well today.....except for the slice of home baked crusty honey an oat bread with butter an black cherry conserve :) been baking with DD an her friend and it smelt toooo nice hot from the oven!!!! So I'm about bang on cals wise but have no snacks :( an had hoped to come in 150 or so under in the hope it would make my uber blow out tomoz ok somehow lol I'm salivating just thinking of tomorrow night!!!!

Sounds like you enjoyed your girlie afternoon, without those pesky men folk.

enjoy your evening, if you know what I mean ;) LOL

Lol I'm REALLY not the person to be inspiring!! I wasn't on minimins when I dropped the bulk last yr and I really wouldn't say I did it well. Far too little food far too much gym time!!! This time I'm trying to do it properly and change my habits not just follow a programme :)

I'm actually a rubbish dieter. I don't eat what I should and I don't lead a very healthy life and I will probably be a totally crap maintainer haha. Thats assuming i ever get to blooming goal!!! I don't learn my lessons you see. I 'diet' or I eat crap. My challenge will be finding the middle ground.

You're not alone there! Every time I hit 9 and a half stone,I think oo, that's ok, start eating crap, and then I'm back to 10 before I know it! I'm never getting rid of my 10st jeans - I need them too often!!!

stripedsocks said:
You're not alone there! Every time I hit 9 and a half stone,I think oo, that's ok, start eating crap, and then I'm back to 10 before I know it! I'm never getting rid of my 10st jeans - I need them too often!!!

I've thrown out everything that was over a 14. I mean EVERYTHING lol even my baggy fat jammies. So now if I get bigger than 14st I have to either diet or go naked. If I ever get to goal I'm binning the 14's too. :) it's worked for me this time lol gained back two stone an couldn't do my 14 jeans up and as there was bugger all in the wardrobe to wear I dug out my lil elastic loop thing from when I was preggers and set about slimming back into em!!! They do up now and are almost comfy again :) I'm hoping another two stone down will put me into a 12!!!

Maybe I should start wearing my slightly too small jeans... they may act in the same way as a gastric band when the husband opens the Pringles :-D

Sent from my Milestone using MiniMins

:D Good idea!! I have several pairs of size 16 jeans that I fit in once upon a time. Determined to keep them till I fit in them again!!

Legomom - just to echo everyone else, I think you're doing amazing!!!

No one will be saying that come WI lol I can tell already that my plan to be restrained is gonna FAIL!!! Spectacularly :) I'm gonna gain 8 stone in an hr and end up being rolled home like a barrel!!! I'm so excited! :) it'll be worth it lol there's a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN.

New plan is to only have one plate from each buffet :)

No one will be saying that come WI lol I can tell already that my plan to be restrained is gonna FAIL!!! Spectacularly :) I'm gonna gain 8 stone in an hr and end up being rolled home like a barrel!!! I'm so excited! :) it'll be worth it lol there's a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN.

:rotflmao: Good plan!!!

And HOW big are the plates!?:8855:

Tina, just so you know, I f'ing hate you! haha Why did you have to introduce me to that place?! I'm totally going the next time I get a chance! It looks soooooo good!!! And this is why I'm fat haha

Sorry Caroline!!!

Well dinner was amazing :) there was so much yummy food but I ate one smallish plate of Chinese goodies and was really full so I altho I had a plate of Indian yummies I only ate about a third :( the garlic tandoori chicken was incredible!! I still stink haha. Was tooooo full for the Italian so I picked at some Cajun baked fish.

Then I nibbled at the desserts for a bit :) Well actually I mostly spelled out rude words with jelly letters on the table (childish but it was hilarious!!!)

Then we hit the tiles for some serious dancing but to be honest after all the food we only lasted till half 12 :( the poor heavily preggers mom to be was really suffering so we called it a night. 4 weeks to go and i'll have a new baby to borrow!!!!!!

Weighed myself today an I'm carrying a single measly pound of food weight / retention so I'm very pleased!! I've uploaded a pic of me playing silly beggars with the table flowers :) oh an the big pile of sweets I was amusing myself with lol

Attachments

• image-867643889.jpg
    image-867643889.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image-3681139721.jpg
    image-3681139721.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 38
You look great! Oh and I miss sweets :(

Agh! I can't be arsed today :( I'm so tired an it's so sunny! Kids are rampaging round the garden and I'm lounging about with a book and refilling the bucket of water bombs periodically. Off to an impromptue BBQ today an I'm that lethargic I can't even be bothered to stress bout all the havoc big J will create!!!

I'm admiring my massively bloated belly Sticking out from my combats lol :) all this good living is making me look bout 6 months gone haha. Gonna try an behave tonight but I've already had an ice cream so I'm a bit skinny for spare cals!!!

How many cals will a water bomb fight burn??????

You look fab hun, with that pretty flower in your hair. :)
Sounds like a brilliant night, maybe the dancing burned of the calories from dinner?
Reading all that though has made me want chinese!!!!!!!!!! Damn those scrummy noodles!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sounds like the buffet was gorgeous - I'm very jealous!!! Could really kill for a chinese right now...

Loving the flower!:D

Agh! I can't be arsed today :( I'm so tired an it's so sunny! Kids are rampaging round the garden and I'm lounging about with a book and refilling the bucket of water bombs periodically. Off to an impromptue BBQ today an I'm that lethargic I can't even be bothered to stress bout all the havoc big J will create!!!

I'm admiring my massively bloated belly Sticking out from my combats lol :) all this good living is making me look bout 6 months gone haha. Gonna try an behave tonight but I've already had an ice cream so I'm a bit skinny for spare cals!!!

How many cals will a water bomb fight burn??????

Tell me about it! I should really get some hardcore exercise in, but the sun is too nice, and I just want to close my eyes for a teeny little while!! :D

:) awesome day!! Cals are probably a bit over but I'm sooooo unconcerned it's probably a bad thing haha!! BBQ was lovely. I got to catch up with my two bezzies, just us an the kids with no extra ppl about!
Big J was a little angel and it's been soooo long since we had a nice normal afternoon with no craziness from him so I've totally been able to relax and concentrate on the gossip!!! He even did a trolley dash round tesco for some bits for the first time in 9 months!! Looks like the suns cheered him right up!
He did suggest my mate could swap her daughter for a cheese sandwich as it would be less annoying :) but he was so funny as he said it that we all just laughed lol
I had some grilled chicken, a tiny bit of sandwich steak, one burger in a small roll and a dab of garlic Mayo ;) I was in charge of salad but I forgot so nooooo vegetables!!! But I took kids strawberry picking on the way there so I've eaten my own body weight in strawbs today!!

Back