Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

:) awesome day!! Cals are probably a bit over but I'm sooooo unconcerned it's probably a bad thing haha!! BBQ was lovely. I got to catch up with my two bezzies, just us an the kids with no extra ppl about!
Big J was a little angel and it's been soooo long since we had a nice normal afternoon with no craziness from him so I've totally been able to relax and concentrate on the gossip!!! He even did a trolley dash round tesco for some bits for the first time in 9 months!! Looks like the suns cheered him right up!
He did suggest my mate could swap her daughter for a cheese sandwich as it would be less annoying :) but he was so funny as he said it that we all just laughed lol
I had some grilled chicken, a tiny bit of sandwich steak, one burger in a small roll and a dab of garlic Mayo ;) I was in charge of salad but I forgot so nooooo vegetables!!! But I took kids strawberry picking on the way there so I've eaten my own body weight in strawbs today!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im so pleased you had a fab day hun, and I am really pleased Big J enjoyed himself too. If Im honest I know several people I would like to exchange for a cheese sandwich, so I don't see that there is a problem!!! :D LOL!

It sounds like there are quite a few of us today who have said f**k it to the cc. I don't think it hurts once in a while, and sometimes spending the day relaxed and smiling is so much more rewarding than being under your calorie goal.

I love pick your own. We don't have one near us, which is crap. I used to love going as a kid and walking out with strawberry juice all down your top!!! :D

Squeezyweezy said:
Im so pleased you had a fab day hun, and I am really pleased Big J enjoyed himself too. If Im honest I know several people I would like to exchange for a cheese sandwich, so I don't see that there is a problem!!! :D LOL!

It sounds like there are quite a few of us today who have said f**k it to the cc. I don't think it hurts once in a while, and sometimes spending the day relaxed and smiling is so much more rewarding than being under your calorie goal.

I love pick your own. We don't have one near us, which is crap. I used to love going as a kid and walking out with strawberry juice all down your top!!! :D

I had to chuckle at the family who'd left 4 toddlers sitting in the straw at the top if a row with a pot of cream lol grubby faced kids dunking the strawberries in there an gobbling them down!! Cheeky I grant you but kept them out of trouble!!!

Oooh I lurve strawberry picking. Must take munchkin soon. And at least its healthy so it doesn't matter if you eat rather a lot!!

BBQ sounds brilliant - glad you had a good time!

Bumble
x

Bumblebum said:
Oooh I lurve strawberry picking. Must take munchkin soon. And at least its healthy so it doesn't matter if you eat rather a lot!!

BBQ sounds brilliant - glad you had a good time!

Bumble
x

Go really soon!! The weird weathers brought the season forward so it's almost the end of harvesting!

I'm soooooooo not weighing myself today. Been really hit an miss with this diet recently!!! You'd think that getting back to 180 would motivate my chubby ass really but noooooooo I seem determined to balls it all up!!! I'm not even listing what I've scarfed but suffice to say an entire box of maltesers was involved!!!!

So. I'm gonna be really really good all week an do an official WI next Monday. I think I'm 183 again right now :( bad times!!!

Good news is my troublesome eldest son has just been sooooo lovely all weekend!!! It's been amazing :) an this morning the alarm didn't go off an he had like 7 mins to get ready in but he was just fine with it!! He was in such a lovely mood I honestly wanted to snatch him back off the bus and keep him with me till it wears off lol.

Off to have my carefully weighed bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes then do a bit of gardening :) I really want a pork chop for tea so need the exercise cals haha!!!!

Nice one Tina. Just forget the weekend ever happened!!!
Great news about big J, Im sure you just want to bottle all of his lovliness!
Hope you get your pork chop tonight. I fancy one now, so might pick one up later. :)

Have pootled thru my day quite nicely :) cals are looking goooood and my grub has been tres tasty :)
I had a small can of tuna with a tiny bit of wholewheat fusilli and salad for lunch :) really filling and surprisingly low cal if your strict with yourself on the pasta/salad ratio!!!!
My pork chop tea was really nice and I'm nicely full up now!! Oh an I had two squares of dark choc to nibble on when dishing up kids tea!! Stopped me from picking at the gammon an chips lol
So all in all a good return to the diet wagon!! Got a sky+ fest planned for later as it's been stacking up all week haha!!! I have some nibble cals held in reserve :)

Haha that's like me. When I know I am gonna be downstairs watching telly, I make sure I have some cals left!

Well I ended up fast asleep by half 7 lol :) just woke up stiff as board!! So MFP was waaaaay under yesterday and my sky+ is still chock full.

I'm now getting really grumpy about being stuck at somewhere between 180 an 183 I keep having a naughty an bouncing back up!!! Grrr. I WILL finish July somewhere in the 170's!!!! I will!!!!!

The gain wasn't as bad as I thought I'm 181 exactly so this weeks mission is to shift 2lb and get to 179 then never again to cross the crappy 180 threshold lol.

Bad news is that after my naughtiness My body obviously feels like it needs feeding every half hr and I am blooming starving!!!!!! Gonna go have a big glass of water an a carrot to fend it off till lunchtime!!

Went into town as a nice shiny cheque finally arrived from hubby's car insurance ppl so didn't get back till 1. But I managed to avoid the hot pork baps that were literally serenading me as I passed!!! The smell was amazing!!! And I was sooooo hungry!!!
Note to self.......no matter how hungry you are it's best to let the pasta actually cook properly before you try to scarf it :) twas rather crunchy!!! Tuna wholewheat pasta salad an a dab of extra light Mayo. Yuuuummmy!!!
Been an bought a lovely lamb steak for my tea!! The packet says 170 cals a steak and they are fairly big so I'm having a lamb dinner tonight :) with gravy an homemade mint sauce!! I knew that bloody herb garden of DD's would come in handy!! Lamb steak new pots broccoli peas an sweetcorn with gravy an mint sauce :) I can't wait!!! Got a meeting tho so gotta eat either really early or really late??? Decisions decisions!!!

Sounds yummy!

Lego! You are going to defeat this 180lb bad boy! I have faith in you.

And I totally know what you mean about the pasta. Patience certainly is a virtue (and kinder on your teeth too) :D

There's no way that lamb steak is 170!! It was really filling (yes I went with eating early.....they have biscuits at these meetings ya know!!!) but I managed to chow it down!! I'm stuffed now tho.
Oh an homemade mint sauce is harder to make than you'd think!!! I need to look at an actual recipe methinks.

Tina if it makes you feel any better about all your eating I've been just as bad! Had a week off and I'm 2.5lbs up! But do I care? No not really! I don't know about you but I'm sick about beating myself up about food, if I don't stick to calories yes it'll slow my journey down but that's my decision and I don't have to feel guilty about it! So I hope that you don't either. Sounds like you've had a great few days, I'm really glad you've had some good days with J. I've got a fair bit of experience with Aspergers so whilst I don't have a son who suffers from it (or a son at all!) I can understand, a little. I hope the good days continue and start to outweigh the bad ones.

Aww yay for big J... loving the cheese sandwich idea... that boy is a genius!!!

The hungry feelings are plaguing me too... if we stick with it for a few days, we'll get back in the swing of things! x

Looks like us three are in the big fat naughty corner together then lol :)

I'm on crisis duty tonight. My best bosom buddy has just had official confirmation that she's failed her psychology degree. :( :(
So I'm on vino an chocolate plus hand holding duty. Poor Jo. All that effort not to mention the debt an it's all gone wrong!!

I've just put her in a bubble bath while I sort her kids out for bed. Aunty Tina takes no prisoners so they've skipped off happily enough!! I've brought dark choc for me to nibble on and diet red bull. It's evil stuff but I'm seeing a 4am drive back home!!!

Looks like us three are in the big fat naughty corner together then lol :)

I'm on crisis duty tonight. My best bosom buddy has just had official confirmation that she's failed her psychology degree. :( :(
So I'm on vino an chocolate plus hand holding duty. Poor Jo. All that effort not to mention the debt an it's all gone wrong!!

I've just put her in a bubble bath while I sort her kids out for bed. Aunty Tina takes no prisoners so they've skipped off happily enough!! I've brought dark choc for me to nibble on and diet red bull. It's evil stuff but I'm seeing a 4am drive back home!!!

Oh god, I am so sorry. Your poor friend! She really will need the choccy and wine. Hope she's OK? :)

Back