Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Well I had a gander at MFP and I think the individual pastry ones would work best? You can bake em with the meringue dolloped on an get that lovely golden top? If it's bout 80 for the base then lemon juice two egg whites an sweetener is naff all really so it's just a bit of thickening agent left to account for?? I need to have a play this weekend!!!

Pastry!!!! Mmmmmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I had a gander at MFP and I think the individual pastry ones would work best? You can bake em with the meringue dolloped on an get that lovely golden top? If it's bout 80 for the base then lemon juice two egg whites an sweetener is naff all really so it's just a bit of thickening agent left to account for?? I need to have a play this weekend!!!

Pastry!!!! Mmmmmmmmmm

Let me know how it goes, cos I am positivley drooling at the thought!! :D

This sounds yummy. I want the recipe when it's perfected. Do love those sponge bases tho. My mum used to do that sponge base with tinned peaches then jelly on top. Was so nice!

nurseberyl said:
This sounds yummy. I want the recipe when it's perfected. Do love those sponge bases tho. My mum used to do that sponge base with tinned peaches then jelly on top. Was so nice!

Well I've seen round mini ones so I'm wondering if I perfect my lemon bit if it can be used with creme fraiche, crumbled mini meringue and a sponge base? Kind of a lemon meringue but cheesecake/eton mess style? Would be higher cals tho!!!

Dear god I don't half want a pudding now tho!!!! Better chug this last pint of water and hit the sack!! It's been a very long day!!

Forgot to say but how lovely is this? My circle of mums at school descended on my house after school (including the lone single dad bless him) to cheer me up!! They've never known Ethan but wanted to make sure we were all ok!! Cue about 15 kids playing under my sprinkler till 6pm and an epic visit to the ice-cream man lol thoroughly soaked happy kids going to bed all over our little estate tonight !!! I was really touched as I'm not born an bred to this area an it's been a bit difficult fitting in!!!

There's hope for our broken society yet eh?

Awww that was nice of them all to check on you... Good people!

Glad to read the day went ok, ack! On the sarnies but yay for your friend enquiring about you Tom confit LOL and a loss aswell good one!

Samalama said:
Awww that was nice of them all to check on you... Good people!

Glad to read the day went ok, ack! On the sarnies but yay for your friend enquiring about you Tom confit LOL and a loss aswell good one!

If I'm honest i don't know what a Tomato comfit is really :) but I blooming wanted to find out!!!! I don't eat fancy very often lol

Woooohoooooo having a THIN DAY folks!!! Hello sexy lady in the mirror!! what are you doing here???

NSV 1
Skinny 14 jeans (the deathly non elastic ones!!) just slipped right on without me having to do the skinny jeans dance all over bedroom to get em up my thighs

NSV2
I've run out of holes on my belt. So I punched some more. Ran out of those. Am now poking the belt thing thru the holes that are the decorations!! The ones that used to go from one butt cheek to the other butt cheek :) they're meeting in the middle now heeheeeeeeee.

Totally ruined by a whacking great revolting TOTM spot on my chops but in these jeans an this jumper (tight 3/4 sleeves low v front an back) no ones looking at my face anyway!!! My lovely skinny collar bones and if I say so myself almost pert bottom steal the show!!!!

I am loving life today :)

Well I've seen round mini ones so I'm wondering if I perfect my lemon bit if it can be used with creme fraiche, crumbled mini meringue and a sponge base? Kind of a lemon meringue but cheesecake/eton mess style? Would be higher cals tho!!!

that sounds really good!!

Woooohoooooo having a THIN DAY folks!!! Hello sexy lady in the mirror!! what are you doing here???

NSV 1
Skinny 14 jeans (the deathly non elastic ones!!) just slipped right on without me having to do the skinny jeans dance all over bedroom to get em up my thighs

NSV2
I've run out of holes on my belt. So I punched some more. Ran out of those. Am now poking the belt thing thru the holes that are the decorations!! The ones that used to go from one butt cheek to the other butt cheek :) they're meeting in the middle now heeheeeeeeee.

Totally ruined by a whacking great revolting TOTM spot on my chops but in these jeans an this jumper (tight 3/4 sleeves low v front an back) no ones looking at my face anyway!!! My lovely skinny collar bones and if I say so myself almost pert bottom steal the show!!!!

I am loving life today :)

Fabulous, go girl! you skinny thing you!

Oh dear. I may be feeling skinny but just drove 37 miles with my awful spot winking evilly at me in the rear view. Deciding NOT to cover it up (in the hope it would go away faster) may have been an error in judgement lol.

I think it may spontaneously evolving a basic intelligence of it's own it's so huge!!!

It knows we're talking about it.......

Hahaha. Great NSVs! :D

Well done on the NSV's hun. Im mega jealous of your sticky out collar bones!! Not so jealous of the spot though! :D

YAY for collar bones!! They're one of the things that I never felt in my life and I started to doubt that I even had them. Now they're on full show and they feel weird so I know how you feel!! Makes you feel very feminine :)

And just noticed that you're less than a stone and a half to goal! woo!! :D

happyhealthy said:
YAY for collar bones!! They're one of the things that I never felt in my life and I started to doubt that I even had them. Now they're on full show and they feel weird so I know how you feel!! Makes you feel very feminine :)

And just noticed that you're less than a stone and a half to goal! woo!! :D

I'm not sure bout this goal. I've put it down as it's smack centre of my BMI range but looking at my wobbly bits I'm not convinced there's another 20lb left on me to lose :) I don't wanna try an shift imaginary chubb just for a nominal number but I don't wanna call it quits too early either. Might do another ten then see how I look? If I can still pinch sufficient inchage we'll push on for the rest!!!

Kind of an odd day today!! Lunch out AGAIN lol an it was one of these steak places so only one salad on the menu but guess what? Sold out!!! So had BBQ chicken an jacket with a side salad but asked them to skip the cheese on top? Have logged it as a tesco one I buy as it was a similar portion but I'm aware the fats probably higher in the pub one!!!!

But then I got left alone with a sticky caramel sponge that I was meant to be feeding the baby with!!! Well it was far too unhealthy for the baby so I did my civic duty an ate half of it ;) again I've logged the nearest thing that I think matches cal wise but I think I'm probably higher than MFP says!!

Then it was visiting gran to drop off grandees birthday present an she wouldn't rest till I ate a bit!!! I sneakily cut it as a very wee bit but even still I am probably on shaky territory now with the days food!!! so I'm hoping I don't get hungry tonight (still full now so fingers crossed!!!) as I'd much rather not eat very much else today!!!

See what happens when I finally feel skinny? The world conspires against me to make me fat again lol

Tina... you can say no to this and I'd completely understand but you're around the same height as me (I'm an inch shorter) and a thing I did online puts the weight you are now around near what my 'ideal' weight apparently is. I have never been that light so I have no idea what that looks like! Any chance you would mind sending me a pic, I'm not asking to see all your wobbly bits, just a normal pic! Like I said, can say no, I don't mind! Can I also ask, what size/weight did you start off at? Again, you really don't have to answer. I don't know if you'll consider all this too personal and if you do, I apologise completely.

Ahh I'm sure one day won't have hurt, just get back with it. Life is for living and enjoying in my opinion, so a bit of the things you like won't hurt as long as it's not always and not too much of them!

Kind of an odd day today!! Lunch out AGAIN lol an it was one of these steak places so only one salad on the menu but guess what? Sold out!!! So had BBQ chicken an jacket with a side salad but asked them to skip the cheese on top? Have logged it as a tesco one I buy as it was a similar portion but I'm aware the fats probably higher in the pub one!!!!

But then I got left alone with a sticky caramel sponge that I was meant to be feeding the baby with!!! Well it was far too unhealthy for the baby so I did my civic duty an ate half of it ;) again I've logged the nearest thing that I think matches cal wise but I think I'm probably higher than MFP says!!

Then it was visiting gran to drop off grandees birthday present an she wouldn't rest till I ate a bit!!! I sneakily cut it as a very wee bit but even still I am probably on shaky territory now with the days food!!! so I'm hoping I don't get hungry tonight (still full now so fingers crossed!!!) as I'd much rather not eat very much else today!!!

See what happens when I finally feel skinny? The world conspires against me to make me fat again lol

Hahahahaha, oh hun. Thats just typical!! My fingers are crossed that you don't feel hungry!! :D

There certainly are days when cakes etc are lurking in the shadows, preparing to leap out when we least expect them. Its just not fair!! :D I guess the trick is to only eat a little bit. If somethings in front of me I eat it so don't blame you on the caramel sponge. I'd have done exactly the same thing!!!

Back