Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

caroline g said:
Tina... you can say no to this and I'd completely understand but you're around the same height as me (I'm an inch shorter) and a thing I did online puts the weight you are now around near what my 'ideal' weight apparently is. I have never been that light so I have no idea what that looks like! Any chance you would mind sending me a pic, I'm not asking to see all your wobbly bits, just a normal pic! Like I said, can say no, I don't mind! Can I also ask, what size/weight did you start off at? Again, you really don't have to answer. I don't know if you'll consider all this too personal and if you do, I apologise completely.

At my fattest I was 17.2 :( but honestly? Id half assed dieted for quite a while so I was probably more like 18st. 17.2 was my weight when I first dared weigh myself. I was a size 22 but I have always been lucky in that I'm heavier than I look? if that makes sense!
Lost a sheeeeeiiiite load very quickly with a PT last yr an got to 12.4 but fell off epically in oct and you all know the rest coz I've been on minimins since my restart :) I'm a size 14 comfortably now. (but not in next the tightwad fabric misers!!!) but I have breasts so sometimes get a 16 top if there's buttons!!! I strongly doubt I'll ever be a 12 as i have naturally wide hips but I'll have a bash at it!!! I can wear primark 12 to 14 stuff on bottom? Ok I can actually wear the 12 to 14 jammies!! But it bloody counts!!!!
I'm almost at the point where I've lost all the regain but I'm measuring in pounds now as stones confuse me with the stupid 14lbs to a stone malarky!!! By end of month I'll be in virgin skinny territory and then onto trying to find a good goal weight. I'm not actually assed what I weigh I just want to look an feel nice but I don't want to be struggling to stay at whatever weight I stop at? So I'm treading cautiously!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Soooooo hungry today!! Been a bit cal heavy an now there's not a lot to play with for tea!!! Ooooops!!!!

Soooooo hungry today!! Been a bit cal heavy an now there's not a lot to play with for tea!!! Ooooops!!!!

I'm feeling exactly the same. Just want lot's of food, and chocolate!! Good quite easily fall off the wagon today!! :eek:

I'm feeling exactly the same. Just want lot's of food, and chocolate!! Good quite easily fall off the wagon today!! :eek:

Make that 3 of us!!:eek: Just cooked a roast dinner but am umming and ahhing about getting a couple of those little bottles of wine to have whilst watching the apprentice later. Got the urge!!

Make that 3 of us!!:eek: Just cooked a roast dinner but am umming and ahhing about getting a couple of those little bottles of wine to have whilst watching the apprentice later. Got the urge!!

I really need chocolate!!

Lol @ you too with the wine an choc :) I was pondering eating all my cals in custard!! I also have an urge!!

My munchies are disturbingly like pregnancy munchies AND I've had PMT really bad since Sunday but am 3 days overdue now!!! I can't see how I'm possibly preggers but starting to think ooooh nooooooo this can't be right!!!!

But losing weight can mess up your cycle.......right???? PLEASE GOD TELL ME IT CAN!!! I don't wanna be fat again!!!!!! I'm horribly horribly fertile when I'm not fully protected (3 kids in 3 yrs!!!) and my mate keeps telling me that coils can drop out spontaneously without warning then laughing evilly at my horrified face!!!!

Lol @ you too with the wine an choc :) I was pondering eating all my cals in custard!! I also have an urge!!

My munchies are disturbingly like pregnancy munchies AND I've had PMT really bad since Sunday but am 3 days overdue now!!! I can't see how I'm possibly preggers but starting to think ooooh nooooooo this can't be right!!!!

But losing weight can mess up your cycle.......right???? PLEASE GOD TELL ME IT CAN!!! I don't wanna be fat again!!!!!! I'm horribly horribly fertile when I'm not fully protected (3 kids in 3 yrs!!!) and my mate keeps telling me that coils can drop out spontaneously without warning then laughing evilly at my horrified face!!!!

Interesting!!!! Would this be good news or bad news???? ;)

BAD very definitely BAD.

I mean i would like more kids but I a) can't afford them and b) haven't got time for them!!!!
But it's a moot point really as if something has gone wrong and I am preggers then I'd better just get bloody used to it!!!
Sooooooooo gonna be majorly pissed if I am after the stress of all these yrs of sensible contraception!!!!!

No need to panic yet tho. It's only a few days!!!! I'm just worried now coz I've been soooooooo tired for the last two weeks But surely I wouldn't have had PMT? coz I DEFFO had it bad Sunday.

I'm sure you'll be fine but maybe do a test just to be sure?

BAD very definitely BAD.

I mean i would like more kids but I a) can't afford them and b) haven't got time for them!!!!
But it's a moot point really as if something has gone wrong and I am preggers then I'd better just get bloody used to it!!!
Sooooooooo gonna be majorly pissed if I am after the stress of all these yrs of sensible contraception!!!!!

No need to panic yet tho. It's only a few days!!!! I'm just worried now coz I've been soooooooo tired for the last two weeks But surely I wouldn't have had PMT? coz I DEFFO had it bad Sunday.

I wouldn't worry hun. Loosing weight can and, does do really funny things to the body. The coil should be safe as houses!!

Anyway, it would mean that you and Mr. Lego have been bumping uglies, and I certainly can't believe that!! You are so prim and proper!! :D:D

caroline g said:
I'm sure you'll be fine but maybe do a test just to be sure?

Nooooooooo way!!! It's far too soon to be buying sticks to pee on!!!! Just in case it's a two line job I'll keep myself happily ignorant for a good while yet lol. Like a till I can't see my feet anymore good while!!!!

Squeezyweezy said:
I wouldn't worry hun. Loosing weight can and, does do really funny things to the body. The coil should be safe as houses!!

Anyway, it would mean that you and Mr. Lego have been bumping uglies, and I certainly can't believe that!! You are so prim and proper!! :D:D

Lol never!!!! Such a thing would never happen in chateau Lego!!!! I've done an immaculate conception three times dontcha know!!! Mary has nothing on me!

Ignorance is bliss huh!

Lol never!!!! Such a thing would never happen in chateau Lego!!!! I've done an immaculate conception three times dontcha know!!! Mary has nothing on me!

Phew, thats what I thought!!! ;)

Well it's a boooooootifull morning and I've decided that I've definitely lived a balanced CC life this week (two lunches out an two cakes!!!) so today is gonna be a strictly no naughties day!!! I've not been over cals with my experiments in living 'normally' but it's still not been the best few food days. So today shall be all about the veggies!!!

Gotta take big J, little J, and DD to the dreaded dentist today!!!! I'm ashamed to admit that big J is 9 yrs old and has never had his teeth checked. He's been to the dentists every yr......he just won't open his mouth lol this WILL be the yr he gets checked!!!!!! I have a small crowbar in my handbag ;)

Still no sign of TOTM. :(

LOL it would just be like one of us to get pregnant while trying to lose weight. If it's any comfort losing weight influences your hormonal balance and this mean menstruation, and I know this first hand.

Good luck with the dentist. My granny ended up having to be taken to the dental hospital and gassed to get her teeth checked!! Hopefully the crowbar will work though :)

It's a dull day up here, so fancy sending some sun up to me? Or at least for the hour you're in the dentist? :D

No way :) we need it all for sportsday!! DD is being forced to run haha!! This doesnt happen often so i need to see it in broad daylight :) not very sporty my little lass isnt. She's not into pointless running lol. Then theres a huge water fight on the field, BBQ, an throwing wet sponges at the teachers planned for after!!! It's going to be epic as lil J puts it :) I do love it when a fundraising idea comes together ;) my good relationship with the staff may not survive after this one tho!

Agh I need to food shop. I'm actually gonna have to either starve, eat high cal crap, or go blooming shopping!!! There is nothing remotely vaguely edible in the house as the kids have polished off the cereal for brekkie and hubby has scarfed the last of the good bread. There's only big J's thick sliced White left and it's staring at me!!!!!!

Noooooo you lovely soft thick pillowy sliced evilness!!!!! I will NOT toast you an slather butter over you!!!! I will instead sit here hungrily and ignore your siren call!!!

I think it's going to be a student style brekkie of quavers and the elderly leftover baked beans from lastnight!! Gag.

Haha you sound like me a couple of days ago, there was nothing that I could eat that was even remotely healthy but I just couldn't be bothered to go shopping! So I had an apple for breakfast and an apple and quavers for lunch and finally made myself stop at the supermarket on the way home lol

Back