Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Well done Tina! You're soooo close to it now, personally I think once you're there you should book a doctors appointment for something, wait for him to say it and then be like HA! I totally would lol

Think I shall celebrate my BMI with a shopping spree on mon. I want to see how far off a size 12 I am!!!! Surely I can't be THAT far off???? I have wide childbearing hips tho! Sadly no amount of CC'ing will shrink my BONES. so I'm not sure I'm even capable of getting in a 12!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:talk017: Do do do do do do do!!!!!! You deserve a fanfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, super Tina in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shopping trip is a must me thinks.
Sandwich sounds bloody lovely, please share how you made it under 300 cals. :D

Definitely a shopping trip! That's what I plan to do when I hit goal, the biggest shopping trip in all of existence haha

Well done! So close! You'll get that half pound off in no time!

Squeezyweezy said:
:talk017: Do do do do do do do!!!!!! You deserve a fanfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, super Tina in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shopping trip is a must me thinks.
Sandwich sounds bloody lovely, please share how you made it under 300 cals. :D

Warbutons thin 100
Cheese slice 55
WW sausage (butterfly cut so it covers the slice). 60
Thick cut extra lean rasher from asda (can't blooming remember the cals but about 60)
Coffee with sweetener 25

The lot came in at 297 or summat? WW sausages are WAY nicer than when I did WW!!! they were freaking vile back then lol. Was very indulgent an filling from the cheese an protein. Yum yum. Seriously tho? A sausage that's lower cal than an egg??????? Get in!!!

caroline g said:
Definitely a shopping trip! That's what I plan to do when I hit goal, the biggest shopping trip in all of existence haha

I'm not Gonna hit goal for a while. Just getting into the healthy BMI. still freaking bout how I'll ever get down to 11st!!! That's 18 more pounds :( but I'll be passing 12st by end of the month so we'll spend the summer fighting down the 11's I guess!!!

caroline g said:

Oh an I have cleared off my credit card especially Caroline!! I'm going on a MAHOOOSIVE binge shop if I do ever get to bleeding goal!!! £3000 limit baaaaaaby!!!!!!!

Tesco do reduced fat bacon too which are 65 cals for 2 slices!!

caroline g said:
Tesco do reduced fat bacon too which are 65 cals for 2 slices!!

Thin cut tho!! These are lovely an thick cut an yummmmmy!! I get em as they chop better for cooking with? Nice sized bits for in ommelette or pasta? An the kids like em. Frankly I'll eat pretty much any bacon tho!!! Mmmmmm.

Wanna take me too then?! haha

I don't think I'll ever get that low. I've set my goal as 13 stone. I can't imagine being that let alone anything else. I'm not too bothered by BMI numbers really. From the maths of roughly a stone a dress size, I should be a 12 at 13 stone, probably a 10 on top as I'm currently a 20/22 on bottom and 18/20 on top with 5 stone to go. Somehow that seems absolutely impossible for me to ever be that light or small. So I'm heading for that and then when I get there I'll see if I'm happy at that or want to keep going. Quite a few ideal weight calculator things have said my ideal weight would be 13st 7lbs so we'll see I guess

I've never really done thick cut bacon so makes no real difference to me!

I'm built quite slender but broad? So I think I can get to at least 11,6 or so but I don't know about a 12!!! I have sort of big boobs too so stil wear a 16 on top for lots of styles? Which can i just say?? Really bleeding annoying!!!!
Tho I did buy a new blouse thing yesterday an the 14 fitted lovely thru my shoulders an round my core but was stretched too tight round my boobs!! Gutted. Where did you calculate your ideal weight? I just picked the weight I'd be at the middle of my healthy BMI?

Umm I used the dukan website and I can't remember where else, I just googled it. They got you to measure things like wrist and stuff. I also worked it out using my body fat percentage.

Lol I have noooo idea what my body fat is!! I'm assuming that it will be approaching a 'normal' figure too tho? And I don't measure myself coz I've lost my tape measure. :) I know I'm getting littler tho so it's all good!!!!

Oh dear. Random night of calorific drinking has leapt out on me ;) but it's an at home drinking with the ladies one so I'll take a bottle of wine an some diet lemonade to stretch it out with and a few pots of WW choc mousse for midnight munchies :) past experience tells me I'll need them lol. Shouldn't be toooo much of a diet deathtrap I can stick to those!!!

Completley agree about the shopping trip. You go girl. I guess I will have to buy new clothes throughout this whole thing, if I ever loose a damn inch!!!! :mad: When you get to goal though, I think a Huge shopping trip is needed. Whole new wardrobe!!

I'm drinking at home tonight, looking forward to an ice cold cider actually!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

My ideal weight is just under 9 stone apparently!!! That will NEVER happen!! I don't think I even want to be that thin.
I too have stupidly big boobs, so I will never be "slight" on top!!! :D

Lol if I tried to get to 9 stone I'd be invisible from the side!!! Could be handy that tho ;) I'm not a cider lover an I have to drive back earlyish tomoz so voddy is a noooooo. Rose it will have to be :)

Enjoy your night tonight lego! When go out I ate my dinner around 4pm so when the alcohol comes out I get tipsy on one drink so a great calorie safer :D

And gawdddd the forever changing dieting wardrobe@ I went through a new pair of jeans each month!! Le tres expensive. I ended up just buying cheap jeans out of asda cos by the time I bought ones out of the high street and got them home, I was done another jeans size lol!

You'd actually be surprised at how you might look at certain weights. When I was bigger I would of said no way to being 8 stone, in fact I had initially planned to call goal at 10 stone. but now I'm here I see that 8 stone is actually quite a nice weight - not too skinny at all. So you might be surprised.

There's a program on the Dunkan diet site which calculates a weight if thinks that you'll be able to maintain (or as they call it your 'true weight') check it out if you're interested: Calculate your true weight, calculate your ideal weight, personalized diet: subscription to Pierre Dukan diet :)

Sorry I am hijacking your diary Tina.

I just did the Dukan true weight thingyme bob, and apparently my true weight is 14st. I would be over the flippin moon if I could be 14 stone, so I'm quite happy with that. :D

Back