Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Absoluuuuuutely hanging. I'm actually dying I think. This is why I don't drink!!

Hangover aside I came in at 1600 cals yesterday and avoided all drunken munch. I'm just waiting for my stomach to settle then I'm having a breakfast butty CC style and starting on the days water chuggage!
WI tomoz is possibly gonna be an epic fail lol. Need to flush a whole bottle of rose thru fast lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like you had a good night (she whispered very quietly!!! Hahha) ;)

Well I've killed the hangover with sausage :) low cal obviously!!! And I had a fab night last night. My belly aches with all the laughing ;)
Still feeling rather delicate but I have to hit morrisons so better get a wiggle on!!

Very proud of myself for not just eating crap all day even tho I knew I'd be going over from the wine!! That's a big deal for me!! Normally I'd have been eating like a beasty all day!! Even more proud that I drove home about lunch time feeling pretty deathly and DIDN'T have a mc coke to help the hangover!!! They truly do work tho!! If you can spare the thousand million calories for one!!!

Well done on keeping as low as possible on the cals when you were having a drinkies night - that's fab! Sorry about the hangover though - hope WI goes OK tomorrow despite the alcohol :)

I'll have to catch up on your diary when I'm at home and on my computer but just wanted to say... I don't have a hangover mwahahahahaha!!! :p

You did do better than me tho, I had mcdonalds on the way home at 6am this morning, no drink tho at least!

Still feeling like crapola. I've got nothing but cotton wool in my head today :( trying to cook Sunday tea for 7 ppl an it's proving a problem lmao!! Especially as I didn't have enough lamb so it's a half lamb half chicken kinda roast today!!!

Any rumours about my 'sausage' this morning on certain drunkard peoples diaries are totally untrue!!! Its wicked cocktail induced speculation lol

I'm never drinking again. Ever. It is the devils brew. You know it's a good night tho coz not one of the 67 pics I took was facebookable!!! Lol!!! :) :) :)

Haha this 'certain drunkard' stands by said allegations :p

Ooh decisions decisions!!! Was 400 over yesterday and have 400 left today. (far to ill to contemplate eating till one o'clock ;) ) I'm not really hungry so I could easily not eat them an hope it redeems last nights wine!! WI is in less than 12 hrs lol!!!!

But I do have the hangover munchies quite bad lol Could easily go a slice of toast or a wee pudding about now!!!

ack pudding time would be it for me LOL

I have no idea who would start such vicious rumours about sausage ;) soooo wrong LMAO

Legomom said:
Woop woop sneaky peeky victory dance for meeeeeeee!!! I'm down to 174.6 which I'm rather happy with. I've lost my first 20lb now an I'm just a measly 0.6 of a pound away from the mystical green bit on the BMI :) :) :) :)

Haha never again can my GP say.....'well it's probably down to your weight' coz I'll be able to wave my shiny green BMI at his stupid face!!!!! Take that fat obsessed mr GP man!!!!

Fingers crossedededed for that last half pound off for Monday WI eh? That would be a nice WI. July goal done early. 20lb off. And my toes in the healthy BMI bit. Think I'm at my skinniest ever point now too!!! 12st4. Yipppeeeeee!!!

Oh god I'm so depressed now. Im not blooming 12st4 am I???? 174 lbs is 12st 6. Feel like I've flipping gained now!!!!! I'm not at my skinniest ever weight. Booooooo. My maths sucks big time.

You'll be there soon!

WI day :( 175.6. Up a pound from before the weekend but 2lb down from last WI day. It has to be alcohol induced gain as I only went 400 measly cals over!!
Still at least I had a loss eh? I'll get in the green next week I'm sure!!

Argh I'm having a rubbish morning. Really need to stop having these 'healthy' breakfast butties too lol. I'm sure it can't be good every day!!! I'm putting the WW sausages in the freezer!!!

Bit of a longwinded explanation but basically you know those annoying PTA circle women at school? Yeah I managed to really really piss one off :) an now it's all a bit tense and childish! She stands with a lil gaggle of admirers slagging me off. Which I'm sooooooooo not getting involved with but it's a bit upsetting to have to walk past twice a day while they all go quiet an stare at me!!!!

It's all because someone else (not me I don't have the time!!) nominated me for her post on the PTA committee so even tho I'm not willing to do the job she now thinks it's some massive conspiracy to get rid of her.

I may have to run her over the silly old bint. But I'm kinda stuck now coz if I carry on with fundraising etc at school I'm in contact with her all the time (awkward) but if I withdraw a bit an don't get so involved then I'm 'bailing' which I NEVER do and she'll have kind of won!!!

How childish! My mum is involved in some committees in some organisations and it is unbelievable some of the stuff she tells me! It's like these people are adults, not children! Don't go, you have done nothing wrong! She'll hopefully get bored of it eventually and back off when they have something else to keep them busy.

Show me any committee or PTA group that hasn't got *****y, back stabbing witches in it. So bloody childish, but at the same time a little upsetting and awkward.
You are SOOO much better than her and her pathetic ass kissing cronies. Keep your head held high hun! :D
You could always accidently kick her on the way past and blame a random child!!??

Erm, 2lbs lost lady, we should be celebrating, well done!!! :talk017:

You will ge your healthy BMI next week for sure. xx

Soooooooo tired!!! Decided to go an buy all the kids uniforms for next sept before the sizes run out lol and to fill all my freezers an cupboards with kid food ready for the holidays.

4 hrs of tramping round supermarkets later and I have really sore feet (heeled boots were a bad idea!!) am £350 poorer and am surrounded by delicious high fat rubbish. Which I plan to feed to my kids. Feeling kinda like a terrible parent now haha!!!

Now I have an hour to feed the smelly kids do my face, straighten my curly rained on mop and get Sara to her school play :) it's opening night!! Bought her a bunch of flowers to celebrate. I'll get to eat about 9pm tonight haha but I have steak an chips tonight so it'll be worth the wait!!!

Back