Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

Absolutly, "break a leg Sara".
I think bed will be a welcome sight for you tonight!!!

Steak and chips mmmmmmmmmmm :D

Hope it all goes well tonight, enjoy

She's mowgli's wolf mother in the jungle book :) bless her she's only in two scenes which is good as she has a terrible memory lol!!! She wanted to audition for baloo heehee but it's her first 'proper' play so she's very excited in that 8 yr old diva way!!!

Well the kids are fed. There was a serious lack of dip in tonights dippy eggs (naughty mommy!!! ) so I'm In the dog house. Luckily I bought Hershey's choc syrup today so have bought their love back with milk shakes!!

Jamie an Joe are watching star wars and madam is preening in my dressing table mirror so I'm going to boot her out and sort myself out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last time my Mum messed up dippy egg, we didn't speak for at least 10 minutes!!! LOL. Love going to Mums for dippy egg, I can never do it as good as she can. Proper nostalgia food.
Love, love Jungle book. Maybe we have a little actress i our midst??? :D

Dippy eggs are just the best!!! It is a serious crime in my house if they fail the dip test :)

Mmmm dippy eggs.... break a leg to Sara.... mmmm steak and chips.... enjoy...... oh wait....... you lost how much?!! 2 pounds!??? yayyyyyyyyyyy :)

Play was a roaring success :) baloo got a bit excited an knocked over the ancient temple ruins but it was all good :) Sara remembered when to howl and a mighty fine howl it was too!!!

She's come home hyper hyper hyper and covered in wolfy facepaint lol ive had to crack out the industrial strength make up remover to get it off!!!

Jamie was in full meltdown when we got back :( grandparents looked a bit frazzled bless em. But he's settled down now an they are all in bed so time for STEAK!! the tiny weeeeee scrap of steak I'm allowed anyway ;)

So glad it all went really well. She sounds like a fantastic she wolf.

Enjoy the steak!! :D

Haha the play sounds good. Hope the steak was YUM!

Need to reign in the non counted cals :( been a bit naughty the last few days in a kind of 'oh one bite won't hurt' kind of way!! Today I had 'one bite' of cake, pizza, toast and a coconut mushroom.

Ok the mushroom happened three times but MFP don't have em listed!!!

It's probably like 100 cals not being MFP'd :(

Mmmmm coconut mushrooms.........

Ah that's been me recently. And then I thought lemme check what these bites are actually worth. And it is a whole bloody lot! Started counting them again now.

Bites can be deceiving! A level teaspoon on peanut butter is 93 calories!!! That's not even a bite lol

Glad to see that you're fine and dandy lego and there's not a mini lego block on the way ;)

Thank god TOTM is nearly over :) The urge to eat whole wilderbeasties has finally passed :) :) oh yes. Thank god.

Honestly this months installment of food mania has been vile. But I have resisted :) I'm so glad to be back to normal.

Chicken salad butty for lunch (no time for breakfast) an garlic mushroom chicken for tea :) think I may go mega garlicky an do garlic roast new pots with it an steamed veg. Mmmmm garlic mmmmmmmmmm

happyhealthy said:
Bites can be deceiving! A level teaspoon on peanut butter is 93 calories!!! That's not even a bite lol

Glad to see that you're fine and dandy lego and there's not a mini lego block on the way ;)

It's mostly stuff the kids offer me. I don't want em to get weird food ideas an turn anorexic :( so if they bake a cake I sort of have to have a bite lol

The coconut mushrooms were just coz I loves em!!! An hubby was waving them at me!!!

I have just discovered that carte d'or rum an raisin ice cream is 100 cals a serving!! Mmmmmm it's the only non Ben an jerrys ice cream I like!!!
Got some cals so I'm having it an old fashioned oyster delight wafer Thingy. (79 cals Woooohoooooo) so thats my yummy dessert tonight!! I can barely wait to pack the kids off to bed an plonk myself in front of the TV!!!!

I have just discovered that carte d'or rum an raisin ice cream is 100 cals a serving!! Mmmmmm it's the only non Ben an jerrys ice cream I like!!!
Got some cals so I'm having it an old fashioned oyster delight wafer Thingy. (79 cals Woooohoooooo) so thats my yummy dessert tonight!! I can barely wait to pack the kids off to bed an plonk myself in front of the TV!!!!

F*** me I'm going to buy some tomorrow!!! Glad to hear there's not going to be another mini Tina running around, not that a mini you would be bad but you know :D Glad the play went well too, that's one thing I'm really looking forward to about school, plays and assemblies!

It's on offer in asda I think :) school plays are amazing :)
Tonight we had the second performance and shock horror Baloo was too sick to go on!!!!! But as the show must go on they pounced on the local high school drama teacher who had come to watch hehehehe it was utterly hilarious lol (late 20's chubby gay guy....think Alan Carr without the teeth!!!) best jungle book I've ever seen!! Poor chap had about 7 mins to scan the script haha. The 9yr old girl playing mowgli was just shoving him all over the stage!!!

Haha oh god please tell me they film the school play?!!

Thats hilarious!!! :D

I love school plays for that very reason.

Ice cream sends fab, I shall put it on my list.

I doooo believe they do :) honestly it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen!!

Check out my oyster ice cream wafers :) box says 77 cals an it's a wafer shell shape (top and bottom) half dipped in choc an coconut then half filled with marshmallow!!! Amazing!!! Stuff it with ice cream and it was utterly decadent. Possibly not healthy eating material but seriously for a measly little 77 BLOOMING CALS!!! It makes a nice wee treat. I may need another box........

Back