Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

I NEED TO SEE THIS TAPE!!!

I think these days you get arrested by the school data control nazi's if you upload pics of kids that aren't yours to the Internet :) I had to sign a permission slip to take photos on my phone lol. Security is TIGHT in the primary concentration camps these days.
For good reason I guess. Lots of weirdo's about!!! (not you lot ;) but ya never know who's browsing these days) But it's why I never ever upload pics of my own kids.

Curse that Internet safety course!!! I'm so paranoid lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WOOOOOOO healthy green bit alert!!! :) :) :) I'm 173.6 today :) which means I finally have my toes in the healthy BMI range.

IM NOT OVERWEIGHT ANYMORE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (tho this isn't the same as being skinny lol)

Yes I am dancing round my kitchen :) :)

Can't tell you how relieved I am finally!!! Less than 10lbs now to the earliest 'stopping' point!!!!

Woooo that's fantastic, well done you!!! Dance all day, you deserve it, you've done amazingly. I know for me it's easier because I just eat the meals I want to cook that I can have and I don't buy bad stuff, my parents don't really have bad stuff around either. But I can't imagine trying to do this as a parent, having to cook them things and buy them things and just stay away from them myself! So I take my hat off to you, really do. Now go shopping!!

caroline g said:
Woooo that's fantastic, well done you!!! Dance all day, you deserve it, you've done amazingly. I know for me it's easier because I just eat the meals I want to cook that I can have and I don't buy bad stuff, my parents don't really have bad stuff around either. But I can't imagine trying to do this as a parent, having to cook them things and buy them things and just stay away from them myself! So I take my hat off to you, really do. Now go shopping!!

Thanks Caroline!! I'm definitely winning the war now!! But can't go shopping coz I spent all my money being disgracefully organised an buying all the school gear for sept!!! :( :(

I have a bit more to lose yet before I call goal so I'm holding off on the remote chance I drop a size with the last stone off :) I might do!! You never know!!! I have at least a stone to go maybe 1.5 if I think it will look ok and be maintainable. THEN I will crack out the mastercard and go a bit potty!!!!

Well done! I am so pleased for you. Breaking that barrier to no longer being overweight is fab. And I must get those shells they sound yum!

Interestingly I just checked my true dukan weight :) 11 st 5 so bout another stone. I have to say it tallies up with what I've been thinking roughly in my head!! I LOVE the fact it takes past pregnancies into account coz I KNOW my body is totally different these days to before. That would put me just over the mid point of a healthy BMI so sounds like a maintainable goal really. Hmmmm food for thought eh?

WOOOOOOO healthy green bit alert!!! :) :) :) I'm 173.6 today :) which means I finally have my toes in the healthy BMI range.

IM NOT OVERWEIGHT ANYMORE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (tho this isn't the same as being skinny lol)

Yes I am dancing round my kitchen :) :)

Can't tell you how relieved I am finally!!! Less than 10lbs now to the earliest 'stopping' point!!!!

Well done :D

That's amazing! Well done hun! :D

Woo woo!! So proud hun, knew you could do it. Like Caroline said, I can't imagine doing this with a husband and 3 kids. So much temptation. I take my hat off to all you Mothers out there, that are trying (and succeding) to loose weight.

You keep dancing Tina!!! :D

I've decided I need a reward for my BMI :) I always think 'what a good idea' when other ppl do it so I should follow my own advice!!! Any suggestions? Not food based tho coz That would defeat the object really lol.

WELL DONE!! It feels great, doesn't it. It's like 'hawl you extra flab, kiss my skinny little ass!" You're a wee skinny mini now.

When I reached healthy weight I bought my self a 150 pound pair of Kurt Gieger heels... which I left in a club on their first outing lol. baaadddd times!

Heels are wardrobe basic :) they don't count lol I'm thinking I might buy myself a new bottle of nicely expensive perfume :) then train myself to think thin thoughts whenever I catch a whiff of myself lol

I'm not quite a skinny mini yet. Unless I'm seeing a fatty in the mirror that doesn't exist!!!! Which is quite likely :(

I was looking in the mirror today and still seen the old 'obese' me. I think sometimes it takes our minds a while to catch up with out bodies. Or maybe we never will be truly happy with ourself and confirm to the common thought that no woman is happy with her body? I hope not.

I lost just under 5 stone, and when I first started I too thought that at 8 stone I'd be Britian's answer to Angelina Jolie. Sadly, I'm there and I can look in the mirror, squint, move the lighting in all directions and I still don't look like her. Even this morning I was looking at myself in the mirror fussing about the miniature love handles and the fact that my tummy isn't a washboard. But you know what I did when I was standing there? I started laughing. I found it hilarious that I was fussing over the SMALLEST thing. There's people in the world on the verge of diabetes and morbidly overweight and I'm standing her fussing because I've got 5mm of love handles. Goodness how some people would love our problems! We aint perfect babe, but we gotta embrase those wobbly bits and shake shake what we got shake that booty to the beat ! :shakes it:

I think the perfume iea is perfect. Something completley new and expensive. This really is a big deal, so you have to mark it with something. You can choose the perfume as your "healthy BMI fragrance" and smell that success every time you wear it.

It has to be something a little more extravagent than second hand books from amazon. That is something I do every other month, just because!!!! :rolleyes:

Get yourself off to a spa! Get pampered :)

Oh my god, I know exactly what you mean! I was once over 22 stones. Now I am almost 15 stones. I can't tell the difference in the mirror. Sure when I see pictures of myself at my heaviest I can tell wow I was huge. But just looking in the mirror, I can't tell a bit. Slightly annoying.

Spa or perfume both sound great ideas! Or a nice new hair do or something?

My dukan 'ideal weight' gives me a BMI a little over 27 but to be honest, I'm not sure I'll ever be a 'healthy' BMI. I seem to be smaller sizes than most others my height and weight and always get told I don't look as big/heavy as I am, so maybe I'm just naturally a bit heavier? I don't know, I just figure that I'll just go til I feel right, whenever that'll be who knows!

Back