Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

..........I can't go to bed........mr Lego washed up which can only mean one thing ;)..............an I sooooo don't have the energy tonight!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

..........I can't go to bed........mr Lego washed up which can only mean one thing ;)..............an I sooooo don't have the energy tonight!!!!

TELL HIM YOU DONT HAVE THE CALORIES LEFT!! As I think we've mentioned before the 'eventuality' has a whopping 7 calories!!

"Sorry Mr. Lego, I don't have the calories" ... think that'll go down well? :D

Hahaha, you girls crack me up :)

You have 'eventualities' on the brain ;) it's not Xmas. He has no chance.

LMAO! Poor Mr. lego, only 5 months 4 days left...

Scales haven't moved much in 4 days :( sigh. I'm such an impatient person lol. I highly doubt I'll do 2lb this week but I've had good losses for the last few so can't really moan!!!

Jamies really tickled me this morning. As you all know he's a bit obsessed with Lego ;) he takes a stack of assorted Lego books to school each day. Hardback info books and old catalogues in a folder. Well he has been rummaging and found my old 'briefcase' from my self employed days lol it's actually a rather expensive leather laptop bag but it does look very businessy!!!

So Jamie now has a briefcase to take his books to school in. He looks a right sight swinging it about in his pants an one sock bless him :) I can see him striding round school with it now.......;)

Aww bless him! You just need to get him a little suit now and he's on his way, I can just see this as the beginning of "Lego Industries". :)

Haha that is sooo cute!

Legoman in the making!

Oh, I love how I get the blame!!!! :)

Well get you, how come you are being so saintly, and do the calorie count in the church???? lol :)

Lol I do a lot of volunteer stuff with the school an the local churches get involved :) I threw a luncheon thing today to thank everyone who's helped out thru the school year. The rev in particular does like a free lunch :)

Tina, your diary is filthy this weather!! You should be ashamed ;)

Back