Tina's diary of hopefull optimism!

(Yeah let's blame Tina) God Tina, you're filthy!!! :D:D:D

What did you have?

Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha :8855:

Yeah, I was asking for that.

I meant lunch..............forget it, the moments gone, maybe we should draw a line under the afternoon with the randy vicar???? :D

I'm very good friends with the rev Dave. ( yes the randy rev is called reverend dave!!) I shall show him this ya know!!! He will probably tell the big guy upstairs about it an then you'll all be sorry!!!

Ps I had salad jacket spud coronation chicken and fruit salad but blew it on the peanut rocky road :( ah well!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

rev. Dave :8855:I am literally laughing so hard, it hurts!!!!

I don't know why it's funny that a Reverand is called Dave, but it really is!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha. :)

I am so easily entertained!! It's been a slow week!!!! :)

Not a happy lady today. 5 days of eating under flipping cals and I lost NOTHING.

ONE piece of rocky road??? Not even an enormous greedy bit either mind you. Just a modest portion. Gained 3 STINKING POUNDS!!!!!!

Frankly if being this weight means I can't ever eat more than 1600 cals (my guess at the MOST i could have eaten yesterday) without instantly becoming a heifer again overnight then I'm beginning to question if it's really worth it.

And yes I know water retention blah blah blah but it was a bit of bloody melted choc raisins and a few peanuts. And I mean a FEW. I've gained less when I've got utterly pissed and stuffed an all you can eat Chinese buffet down my neck!!!! WTF is with THAT?????

Grrr I just typed out a whole big reply and lost it!! Will have to try again.

Personally, I don't really care what BMI I am. Squeezy you're not being controversial, I agree with you completely! I don't really think that it's a system that carries any weight (ha pardon the pun!) at all and there are so many variables that aren't taken into account. Personally I'm just aiming for a weight where I feel happy and comfortable with myself. Whatever the BMI is, I don't care. The way I see it, even if I have a BMI of 27, my health is in a far better position at that than where I started! And if my doctor dared to ell me that I was overweight and needed to lose weight, I'd slap her into next Sunday!

I know what you mean about peoples views of a size 14 Tina. Obviously I've not seen pictures of you really but I doubt that you look like a hefter!! A 14 for tallies like us isn't actually that big, I'm aiming for a 12-14. One of my friends used to say anything bigger than a 12 on a girl was wrong and he wouldn't date anyone bigger than that. I pointed out to him that a 14 looks different on different people and for some, it's not big at all. His size 10-12 gf went up to a 14 at one point and I really thought he might dump her but he proved to me that he isn't quite as shallow as he comes across sometimes and stayed with her and they're now married, though she's back down to a 10-12 now I think. I don't really talk to him or have him on facebook anymore so I've not seen anything that recent. His wife is only about 5'6" so a 14 on her will look a lot different to a 14 on someone that's 5'10" but don't think many people realise it or see it that way!

Mmm spaghetti hoops, oh how I love thee! Probably more so than beans but there aren't any low cal ones that I've seen anywhere so I have to avoid them :(

Tina, if you do decide to make an offer, the fat that you're already there so he wouldn't have to faff about with serving notice etc and because you have now downward train makes you a pretty perfect buyer really. Think you should ask, no harm in it really! If he's been trying to sell it for 3 years but hasn't been able to he might consider any decent offer!

..........I can't go to bed........mr Lego washed up which can only mean one thing ;)..............an I sooooo don't have the energy tonight!!!!

Hahaha get into bed before him and pretend to be asleep already!!

TELL HIM YOU DONT HAVE THE CALORIES LEFT!! As I think we've mentioned before the 'eventuality' has a whopping 7 calories!!

"Sorry Mr. Lego, I don't have the calories" ... think that'll go down well? :D

Haha 'go down well'... hahaha!! Though, the rest of the act and anything else has to burn more than 7 calories so it's no excuse!

Re: the 3lb gain Tina, you know it's uncalled for and so it'll be off as quickly as it came on I'm sure! My scales are all up and down the past few days for no real reason at all! I was under my cals yesterday and I've put on half a lb! Then last weekend I went out, had the weekend off but wasn't that bad and gained 6.5lbs!!! I've had a week of worse eating and gained less! Give it a couple of days and I reckon you'll be back down again.

I know you already know this and probably don't want to hear it, but it's not genuine gain, I promise you. I can't explain why, cos I don't, but next week I can guarantee those 3lbs will go and hopefully more. It wasn't the rocky road hun, but I can see why you are so angry.

All I can say is hold on in there :) You are doing so well.

Hmm. I dunno if this works, but I've read some people up their cals for a couple of days and then back to normal and then the weight starts going down again? Just stuff I've read on here and MFP so dunno how effective it is!

Thanks guys :) it's not helping tho :(

Normally I have my little rant and then reach for the water bottle lol but today I'm really really fighting against myself not to go totally off the rails!!! It's not going to be a good food day but by gods it will be an under 1200 one !!!!

I've made a gigantic pan of special fried rice CC style lol it's a compromise on what I WANT to eat (basically anything out of a packet or delivered to my door) an what I NEED to eat (lean green and clean)

Here it is....811 cals but I didn't count the fresh veg as I only had a lil bit in fridge :) so call it 850 tops xx

1 pack uncle bens rice
1 finely cubed chicken breast
4 rashers of extra extra lean bacon (its only like 120 cals so worth having 4)
100g peas an sweetcorn
Bit of diced spring onion, peppers and carrot
5 spice
Garlic
Chilli
Smidge of one cal spray

Bung it in a massive pan and sizzle.

Have had a big bowlfull for lunch an tupperewared the rest into 4 more portions (seriously it's a massive panfull) and will scarf as needed. Leaves me 200 cals or so for emergency dark choc if I'm desperate!!!

Wish me luck!!!!

ooh sounds lush!!

Rice sounds fab. Wish you weren't feelng so s****y about everything. :)

Well I've eaten my rice and two squares of dark choc. Just gonna chug a last glass of squash an head up to bed. Think I'll skip weighing in the morning an just hope that this 3lb goes by monday. STS is the absolute best I can hope for this week but I reckon it'll be a gain :(

Just saw that Amy wino is dead. Funny how FB goes crazy for that but not one mention of the 80 kids gunned down at youth camp???I need new FB friends I think!!! I'm getting old lol.

Well I've eaten my rice and two squares of dark choc. Just gonna chug a last glass of squash an head up to bed. Think I'll skip weighing in the morning an just hope that this 3lb goes by monday. STS is the absolute best I can hope for this week but I reckon it'll be a gain :(

Just saw that Amy wino is dead. Funny how FB goes crazy for that but not one mention of the 80 kids gunned down at youth camp???I need new FB friends I think!!! I'm getting old lol.

You do need a new facebook friend... me! :D Only kidding, mines only new so not very interesting as of yet. BUT IT SHALL IMPROVE!!

I have my fingers and eyes crossed for a STS! Even if the 3lb doesn't go away it's not the end of the world. Might feel like it, but it's not! Think how petty 3lb is one the 5 stone you've already lost!! it's nothing!!

happyhealthy said:
You do need a new facebook friend... me! :D Only kidding, mines only new so not very interesting as of yet. BUT IT SHALL IMPROVE!!

I have my fingers and eyes crossed for a STS! Even if the 3lb doesn't go away it's not the end of the world. Might feel like it, but it's not! Think how petty 3lb is one the 5 stone you've already lost!! it's nothing!!

Lol mines just full of rubbish :) and all the embarrassing drunk photos lol I really only use it to keep in touch with my flakey mate. She never pays her phone bill so she uses FB for all communications!!!

Wooo!! My friend just had a baby girl :) Literally 10 mins ago :) I'm so excited too have a wee baby to play with again!!!

Had a peek on the scales an half my gain has gone. So will be wetting the baby's head with evian today ;) an crossing fingers for a STS tomoz!!

Woo well done on getting half of it off. Babies are so cute, I don't have any to play with anymore :(

Back