Tips For Extra Easy??

Bubbles1984

Silver Member
Im not going to classes, i just bought the books and i do them at home (single parent who works..hard to find childcare to go to the classes).

So im doing the extra easy plan and have been doing it for coming up to 4 weeks. It is working, had a big weight loss the first couple of weeks, now its slowed right down.

Any tips for a newbie on extra easy? I wasnt eating enough superfree veg which ive corrected this week (having a steam bag of veg with dinner) and i eat loads of fruit. And half hour - an hour of exercise a day on the wii fit.

Any advice would be appreciated...i know some weeks weight loss is slow and thats to be expected...but i just want to make sure im doing everything i can!! xx

Hi I am also new (1st week from WW) and also trying EE, I find posting my diary really helps, I am doing it alone with the help from this forum as i too have a toddler, work part time and dont have a car and the online subscription is Waaayy to expensive for my measly wage !.. have a look at mine if you like or some of the others on EE for meal idea's Post yours so others can help if your doing anything wrong etc..

Good Luck xx

Thanks :) I think i will start a food diary, ive got a diary on here anyway but not a food one so thats a good idea :)

Looks like me and you are around similar weights too so will defo check yours out for inspiration :) xx

No probs, I've only been here a week but so far so good, had a 2.5 loss which has been unheard of for the last 2 months on while on WW.. i'll keep an eye out for your diary and probably Nik some idea's from you too... x

I did WW too right after i had my daughter and lost 2 stone....but i really struggled. I hated how fruit wasnt free and how once you had used your points you just had to starve lol!! Finding this much better and more realistic!! I lost 5lbs the first week which was unbeleivable, but its slowed down now which im sulking over lol! xx

i took the whole " eat what you want within your points " to a new limit lol.. and it didn't really fit with family life where i haven't had that problem on SW.and can enjoy my fruit without feeling bad?!. Hopefully SW will help us both ! x

Yeah i found when on WW it didnt fit in at all. I was having to cook seperate meals for my daughter, and then i would just be stuck with a sad little WW ready meal!! This way...we can both eat the same. Far healthier all round!! What days do you weigh? xx

I weigh in on a friday. If i am going to be bad it'll be on a weekend so then i have the week to play catch up..

and sooo know what you mean with the ready meals a measly micro dinner and a bag of veg ! thats it.. no fruit, yoghurt or any free foods..

I was sceptical about SW but look at the losses on here it's amazing what people have achieved it must be doing something right !..

I'm doing that xmas tree of temptation, have a look at the thread it's a really good idea and your little en can colour it in for you ! I want 1st off for xmas Or earlier if possible. have you got any mini goals?

No i havent looked at the tree of temptation, will go do that now (im SO bored at work!!).

Yeah i would eat dinner on WW...and if i had enough points have a pudding (will give them that...their puddings are YUMMY!)..then spend the rest of the night fighting off my cravings!!! I have a friend who isnt losing on slimming world...but thats coz shes taking the free foods to the max. Eating mug shots all night...like literally 5 or 6 of them after her dinner. Sort of misses the point lol!! I tend to go through so many grapes now...i just sit and read a book and pick at them...my grocery bill is costing a fortune!!

Hmmm mini goals...well i was a size 16 when i started...tho some stuff was a 18. Now im a size 16 but i havent bought any new clothes as i see no point yet! I want to be a size 12 for xmas but im not sure if thats just being a bit ambitious. To lose 2 stone by xmas would be amazing....i guess that works out at around 2lbs a week? xx

It's ambitious but do able or to at least get as close to it as possible ! why not have that as your mini goal get that tree stuck on your fridge and fill it in when you lose !

My friend also did SW and didn't lose, when i told her i was going to give SW a go she told me i could eat a Whole chicken and it would be free... Hmmmm Maybe not !

I refuse to buy anymore clothes until i have dropped a size comfortably, and by Not pouring myself into them and cutting the circulation off.. lol

10 mins left for me ! woop woop.. Home for my lovely free tea.. Gammon egg and (sw) chips and it's free How is that possible !!

haha i guess its how you take "free" food. I just try to think of it as if im snacking between meals it either has to be fruit or veg...or its a syn. I know thats not strictly true but it tends to keep me on the straight and narrow!!! No matter how tempting it would be to eat a whole chicken!!

You doing any exercise with the diet??

Haha i have a pair of skinny jeans that i can get into...just. I dont wear them as i cant breathe...and they give me one heck of a muffin top haha. Would be so lovely to just walk into a shop, see something in my size and take it...without the panic of "oh god is that going to go over my arse??!".

posted on your diary about how to get the perfect SW chips....i love em but only allow myself to have them once a week...because they are so yummy i want to eat far too many of them! xx

haha i guess its how you take "free" food. I just try to think of it as if im snacking between meals it either has to be fruit or veg...or its a syn. I know thats not strictly true but it tends to keep me on the straight and narrow!!! No matter how tempting it would be to eat a whole chicken!!

You doing any exercise with the diet??

Haha i have a pair of skinny jeans that i can get into...just. I dont wear them as i cant breathe...and they give me one heck of a muffin top haha. Would be so lovely to just walk into a shop, see something in my size and take it...without the panic of "oh god is that going to go over my arse??!".

posted on your diary about how to get the perfect SW chips....i love em but only allow myself to have them once a week...because they are so yummy i want to eat far too many of them! xx

Nope no exercise, i do have an exercise bike but never use it, i suppose i should it just bores me.. i take jack ( my son) to park loads but know i should do more....

I think i have the same pair os skinny's can only wear with a jacket or huge top cos my muffin is far too visible !

the chips are in and we'll see how they turn out.. i think i may have over cooked them already but we'll see...x

how do u fit exercise in? I want a wii but OH will laugh at me, and we have no cash at mo !!

OMG

oh my god those chips are fab... i actually much prefer them to oven chips !! thanks for advice it helped alot !!! am stufed now

Thought you would like them!! They are lush eh? I had them tonight with some steak!! :)

Well i work 3 afternoons a week and its just me and my daughter (her dad doesnt live with us) so when i get up in the morning we have breakfast, then i go on the wii for half an hour (she loves to watch lol), then go get showered and go out for the day. Then i come home at night, put her to bed, put the tea on and do another half hour while its cooking.

I would defo recommend it, im like you, i had a cross trainer and barely used it. and i cant afford the gym. But the wii is loads of fun and u can do as little or as much as you want :) xx

i wonder if i sell my oh's xbox he'd notice lol.. would love one tho, i think i'll stick to my long walks and maybe a job and see what santa brings !..

mm steak and chips, think that'll have to go on next weeks menu !

It was rather delish :)

haha i got my wii for xmas last year, parents asked what i wanted....there you go lol. My dad nearly had a fit over the price lol....at the age of 26 it meant i got no stocking. Gutted lol!!! I use it plenty tho so it was definatly worth the money!!!

I cant remember the last time i was skinny....even before i had my daughter....so hoping i can manage to do it this time! xx

Back