tits up!!

LeaV

Is how today has gone!!!
Been at uni and I'm on a nutrition course. Today all my lectures and things were practical and we had to eat as part of it...just little tasters but it's part of my course. I thought ooooh I can have a little nibble it won't affect my weight loss...and I'm sure it won't but then I came home and ATE cos started feeling like I'd spoiled it all. What an eejit...that WILL affect the scales!! Aaaargh. Aw well, get weighed tomorrow so new week, new start and NOT gonna give in to ANYTHING this time! Also totm soo probs won't lose anything. What a waste grrr!! Xx

what did you eat hun - you may be surprised x

I doubt what you ate today will show up tomorrow hun unless it was packed with carbs (causing water rentention). Hope wi tomorrow isn't too painful x

Draw a line under it and move on. Please don't continue with the negative thoughts or you'll probably continue eating and then it's just a slippery slope.

Good luck for weigh in. I hope you are pleasantly suprised.

x

Thanks ladies :) I've put a line under it and now today is a new day n here I am with my black coffee and CD porridge! The snow and cold just wants me to curl up and read ma book anyways so I'll forget all about food :) xxx

Back