TMI alert, Milk of Magnesia mishap for giggles

Sally Morrison

This is definately TMI but I had to share for the comedy value my sister got from this, she said post it!

Just had a lovely weekend visiting my parents with DD and DH, My mum is a fab cook but for some reason since my birth I'm so sensitive to some foods, I get awful reflux and indigestion with anything with a tomato sauce or spices and my mum often cooks food like that being half Italian.

We came home sunday evening and I still had horrid heart burn.

I had "borrowed" a bottle of Milk of Magnesia from my mum, she just said sip on it.. well Sunday evening i sipped and it did help but yesterday I had the same lingering problem again so I took a big couple of glugs yesterday evening, not thinking an indigestion remedy would do anything but cure indigestion! didn't read the label properly either!!

Well the indigestion had gone!! but ..

Lying on the sofa late last night with DH in my pj's watching a movie and started to get those real bubble guts like really bad gas, DH is teasing about me needing to releive the pressure and in almost defiance I let rip... well what followed was not what I expected!!!

icon_redface.gif

I immediately realised, but all too late that things were not quite right in the derriere department!!! LOL Thank heavens I was lying on my side.. because panties, pj shorts and long vest top were no barrier!!! OMG how EMBARRASSING, my DH is like "did you just?? " and I'm red in the face thinking how do I get off the sofa!! OMG..LOL
icon_eek.gif

I have not heard the last of his teasing I'm sure, and I still have a very loose bum!

Good thing I can laugh! Beware Milk of Magnesia!!!!

Oh Sally.. ROFL!! :D

Sorry about the indignity but so funny! I had something very similar happen when I was using Slimatee.. but worse, I was out shopping!!

J

made me laugh too :/ x

OMG that is hilarious!!!.....one thing i'm sure you'll laugh about in the future if your not already ;)

Oh dear! Yes you have to be careful with milk of magnesia as it's a laxative!

I had my own problems in that department today after eating too much dairy. I felt the gurgling in my bowels and just knew what was about to happen.

Oh dear! Yes you have to be careful with milk of magnesia as it's a laxative!

I had my own problems in that department today after eating too much dairy. I felt the gurgling in my bowels and just knew what was about to happen.

Been away so just saw this.. lol Yes I know its a laxative NOW! But didn't when I took it! haha, I'm slightly LI too so can empathise!

x

Back