To all those who have done so well.....

thistime08

Lipo Lover
Whats the best thing about losing weight???

Also because its taken you all such a short time to lose, what has been the reaction of people you maybe haven't seen in a while???

The best thing about loosing weight for me, is that I can nearly get into all my lovely clothes again!!

And the reaction with people has been to look you up and down a few times.... dagging to ask if you have lost weight....(but dont) ..... and I walk away with a smug little smile on my face :D:D:D

For me the best thing is to look in the mirror and be happy with what i see! I walked past the window at tesco before and had a quick look lol and smiled!

Everybody i have seen that ive not seen for a while have been amazed! I have had so many compliments, a few comments with a hint of jealousy too but hey ive worked hard for it!

I am also very proud now to go out with My daughter knowing i dont look a mess anymore..I hope Millie would be proud of me if she understood xxxx

Its funny you have posted this thread as I started lipotrim a year ago yesterday and just after my presentation do for hockey. It was my presentation do on Saturday night and I recieved a lot of really nice comments (one person didn't actually recognise me) it was a great ego boost especially as I have been a bit down recently.

It is definately a good motivator losing weight so quickly and then the reaction you get from people.

Everybody needs that ego boost hun, especially when we have all been so big..it knocks your confidence! xx

Tracy I so understand where your coming from - my daughter is in a creche and all the other mummys are proper yummy mummys and i feel like a scummy mummy towards them - and I hate it. Im looking forward to be able to walk in with my head held high looking absolutly gorgeous!!

I dont want her to grow up knowing she has a fat mammy!!!

Yep exactly Ally!! I use to take Millie to toddler groups and feel the fat ugly 1! Awful and it made me not want to go! Bending down playing with Millie trying to cover my belly!
I now feel like a yummy mummy hun:D xx

ah thats great giels, it must feel wonderful, I can't beleive that might be me in a few months. I haven't decided how much weight I want to lose, I just want to be a comfortable size 14 ( I've never been less than that in my life!!!). Can't wait for the feeling of knowing I can walk into a normal shop and buy anything I want, am also looking forward to feeling fitter, which I do already, even though since starting LT i have done NO exercise whatsoever. Also have a girlie holiday planned for October with my 2 skinny malink friends and am dying not to be the whale on the beach!!!

The Algarve Lillie, they are both size 10-12 which would not suit me as I am curvy anyway and thats the way I like it!!! So does hubby:rolleyes:, You are doing so well girl, its amazing the difference in you:eek:

Well let me see:rolleyes: yep its the extra 1" or so in length;):D X

OOOOPS Nearly forgot its also nice to talk to him face to face again

Back