To eat or not to eat before weigh in?

Weigh in every monday morning as soon as i get up.

Had tea before weigh in and lost 3 and half I expected a bit more for my first week but still pleased. Might have tea after weigh in next week :)

Hey I have lunch at about 1 the dont eat or drink till I weigh in at around 4ish,(prob not good to stop drinking, but as soon as its done I have a drink) .Wish I could weigh first thing in the morning though

I'm going to be eating after - WI is at 6, so I'll have brunch at about 11.30 ish and then have dinner after WI.

I think the best way is to always weigh in in the same state- always in the morning before eating maybe, or always just after lunch. If you weigh yourself at different times with different amount of food in you the results will be skewed. Losing 4lb one week is great but if you weighed after a huge meal last week then this week was completely empty the result isn't quite right. If that makes any sense! I always weigh myself in the afternoon on the same scales in similar clothes and empty my pockets!

I think the best way is to always weigh in in the same state- always in the morning before eating maybe, or always just after lunch. If you weigh yourself at different times with different amount of food in you the results will be skewed. Losing 4lb one week is great but if you weighed after a huge meal last week then this week was completely empty the result isn't quite right. If that makes any sense! I always weigh myself in the afternoon on the same scales in similar clothes and empty my pockets!

I get weighed at group on a Wednesday evening at 7pm and help out so don't really get home til 9pm. I think if I leave it til then to eat I will be starving and reach for naughty food! Think I will have tea before every weigh in then I know it will be a true reading of how I've done. :)

Mummy of 4 said:
Had tea before weigh in and lost 3 and half I expected a bit more for my first week but still pleased. Might have tea after weigh in next week :)

That's a fantastic loss well done x

I weigh in the mornings too, no set day. Saves any food or drink altering the results.

Back