To keep or No to keep, that is the question??

I have kept the jeans that I used to wear at my biggest, just for a comparison, I love putting them on and watching them fall down!! :D
But im with the rest, everything else, get rid of it! - you're never going to need them again and theyre taking up valuable wardrobe space that youll need for all your new fancy dinky little outfits when you hit target!!!! xx

I have kept the trousers and top that I wore to my 1st weigh in.

The rest I gave to the chairty shop.
i have aswell the rest i have donated to either air ambulance or 2 of my sisters and my mum fight over them lol its like having an auction in my bedroom when i say i need to sort it out

I gave all my big clothes to the charity shop and I don't want to keep them... I have done that before and it's so easy to slip back.
I only kept one pair of my fav old trousers and one pair of jeans as proof for me as the the size I was. When I have a wobbly moment I put them on. Works a treat!

get rid bcos last year i lost 35lb and kept all my bigger clothes and low n behold they all tight on me now i hve put all the weight bk on xxx

I will be keeping one pink skirt that i got and one black pair of trousers to look back on and to see how big i really got, everything else is going. Casual clothes will do a car boot but i have some stunning ball gowns and dresses that i will put on e bay. they are too nice to sell at a car boot. I have a wardrobe full of size 12, 14 and 16 so cost wont be too much as i get smaller.

Last edited:
Back