Toblerone Syn Calculator Results...Confused :S

BigChief

Well i was just brought back a 400g toblerone from someone on holiday. Needless to say i don't want to touch it without finding out the syn values.

I used the Syns calculator on the SW website and the results are 1.5 Syns per 100g.

100g is 4 big chunks of the toblerone and cant be right...

I have double and triple checked that i entered the information correctly so im wondering how often this calculator is wrong.

Also can anyone tell me how many syns are in 25g of toblerone ? Doesn't need to be exact a rough number will at least give me an idea :)

Thanks, that sounds about right. Don't suppose u could tell me where u got that info ?

The information is on Syns online rather than using the calculator.

Good to know :p I figured that they wouldn't have the big version online so didn't both checking :p Will no for again

there is no free food allwance so 1 syn - 20 cal rule applies.

The calculator is fine, I've just run the nutritional info here through it and get the same results as given above, 26½ Syns per 100g. You might have mixed up per portion/per 100g or something?

Anyway as ditydancing says, with stuff like this theres no free food in it so its always going to be 1 syn per 20 calories. :)

Back