Today could be hard

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
After much deliberation i have decided to start a diary of my journey.
Why 28 days into it? Well, truth be told i had a shakey start and wasn't sure how long i would stick at it.
I am on the Exante diet, it is basically the same method as CD, LL etc. It is a meal replacement program, although i am on a slightly higher plan called the Working Solution which incorporates a low carb meal. A bit like CD's 810 plan.

I sole sourced for the first week but had dreadful headaches and high blood pressure and generally felt grotty so decided on the higher plan.
I have now completed my third week of Working Solution and have loved it....generally;) Ok, i can't lie, sometimes it has been tough...but the meals and the bars have been my saviour so far. I sooooo look forward to my evening meal.

I have lost a total of 25.5 pounds in 4 weeks so as you can imagine i'm thrilled with the results.

I'm not a great diary writer but will post as often as i can to keep me motivated and on track.

Oh, and if anyone's interested in the diet there is an Exantes forum on Mini's so do pop over and have a gander:)

Todays menu (i split my packs to make them go further)
Breakfast: 1/2 Strawberry Shake
Mid Morning: 1/2 Tomato and Basil Soup
Lunch: 1/2 Stawberry Shake
Mid Afternoon: 1/2 Tomato and Basil Soup
Dinner: Chicken salad in Balsamic Vinager
Supper: Nut and Raisin Bar

Day 30

Day 30 for me and all still going strong. What is it about the hot weather that makes you less hungry! I struggled to fit in my shakes today. I'm not moaning though, just glad i'm still feeling positive and upbeat about this diet.

Well, with nursing 2 of my kids with chicken pox and visiting my mum who had a bad fall and nearly cracked her prosthetic knee (poor thing). I have been thinking about planning our trip to Disney in Florida. We are going in May 2010 and need to find a villa to accomadate 7 adults and 7 children. I am so excited! I truly can not wait to see my childrens faces light up when we get to Magical Kingdom. Hopefully by then i will be at a comfortable weight and succesfully maintaining.

Today menu
Breakfast: 1/2 Strawberry Shake
Mid Morning: 1/2 Mushroom Soup
Lunch: 1/2 Stawberry Shake
Mid Afternoon: 1/2 Mushroom Soup
Dinner: Grilled Salmon and stir fried veggies
Supper: Choc Orange Bar

Today could be a toughie day 32

As the title says, i think i may struggle today.
We are having family round for a bbq, there's kebabs, sausages, burgers, kebabs, chicken, kebabs.....oh and did i mention kebabs:D
Also i made a delicious lemon cheesecake, it's made with a ginger biscuit base, a tin of condensed milk, double cream and lemon zest and juice, the calories will be off the scale!
So whilst everyone will be tucking in, i will have my trusty shakes:(.
BUT at least i can look forward to some grilled salmon and veg later.
Felt a bit depressed this morning as i had to pop to tesco's and i braved a strappy top that i could just squeeze into and thought i looked ok, but because it's beautiful weather loads of gorgeous girls were out wearing their tiny skirts with their lovely bronzed legs and i felt...well...depressed that even when i get to goal i will never look as good as them. My thighs will always be heavy and riddled with cellulite (albeit less so), my tummy will always be wrinkled and saggy (3 babies in three years all 10lb plus) and i'll be still comparing myself to women who frankly i shouldn't compare myself to as they are young girls with no children and probably never had a weight problem.

Ho hum!

Awww today will be hard, but when you get through that - you can do anything :) I am drooling at the sound of the cheesecake!

Good luck xx

Back