Today was the day!

Hi Nic,

fat photo's are always a great motivator

Hi everyone! I haven't posted for a few days so I thought I'd just let you all know how the last few days have been. Well, they've actually been ok! Still sticking to it 100% and I'm beginning to feel less hungry throughout the day now too (thank God!) I've even cooked a curry for the brood without so much as a morsel passing my lips!!
I have a question which I was wondering if anyone would be able to answer ~ does it matter how late you eat? Due to travelling after work I'm often home after 6 and it's very often 8 o'clock before I get my dinner no matter how hard I try to get it done earlier! Do you think this will make a difference to my weight loss?
Hope everyone is ok. How are all your weeks going?

Hi Nic, nice to see you post

does it matter how late you eat?

To some schools of thought yes, but it can't be helped can it.
I've said this before somewhere,

I like the old saying

"BREAKFAST LIKE A KING, LUNCH LIKE A PRINCE, DINE LIKE A PAUPER"

I was the same rennes, I think that's one of the problems I had with eating and why I got so fat.

I suspect eating/drinking a lot in the evening made me not hungry in the mornings, starting atkins and using the motto above I found that I was hungry in the morning, now I eat a large breakfast every day.

Thanks for the reply Jim. Never mind, as you say it can't be helped! It's not a great big dinner but it's certainly my biggest of the day! I've tried to think of ways to get around it but.......
By the way Jim, I love your before and after photos - you look great!

Drinking too much and the resulting consuming aftermath is without question my achilles heal. :wave_cry: bye bye beer...

Ha! I like a drink too in the evening but white wine's my downfall so not too bad I suppose! I have found though that since being on my diet I don't want the whole bottle ;) - I don't know why that is tho. (I'm making my self sound like an alcoholic now!) I'm ready for bed earlier tho because I'm not full of energy from a massive meal at 11 or sometimes 12 o'clock at night!

it's the demon red for me Nic. :)

I'm quite partial to red too - I'm not fussy!!!

ROFL

and what does that say about you. LMAO.

Just puted water down my nose and over my keyboard.

ROFL Jim???

Nic

Rolling On the Floor Laughing

Had me in absolute bits love. Thanks :D

You're very welcome! ;)

Back