Today's a good day to slim hard

Hello everyone

I've been flicking though the posts on here and am inspired to start a diary so please drop by - I would really appreciate any advice or support you can give.

Am just back from a 2 week holiday in France and seem to have brought back an extra half a stone in bread & wine back with me and none of my non-summer clothes fit!!!! Was planning on doing S&S when I got back for 6 weeks before joining Slimming World so I have the packs ready and waiting. I have about 3.5 stone to lose and figure if I can lose half then at least I'll have some clothes to wear so I can go to the meetings ;)

I did LipoTrim a good few years ago for 6 weeks and lost about 23lb and got down to 11stone. I kept it off until I had a bad patch at work (no exercise, lots of junk food and a 'well I've blown it now attitude'). I can't believe how fast it went back on once I stopped trying. Can't stand the thought of doing LT again as by the end I could only manage the vanilla shakes so am hoping the variety of shakes and addition of veg will make S&S a bit easier but with the same results.

So here I am. Had a coffee with a bit of milk so far today and gonna try the porridge soon and start working my way though 2 litres of water. Have weighed myself this morning and horrified that I've tipped into the 13 stones. Today I am 13 stone 3.5lb which is the biggest I have ever been (I'm only 5 foot 4 inches). Am aiming for a 1.5 stone loss on S&S and another 2 stone on Slimming World.

Once I find a tape measure I'll be logging my wobbly bits. Fingers crossed that by beginning of August I'll have lost one of my bellies....

xxxx

DAY 1 - 24[SUP]th[/SUP] of June 2013 (Monday)
Started day with 2 x coffee with dash of semi skimmed milk
1 x porridge with water
1 x Pepsi max
1 x chicken soup made into a giant crisp (smaller, thinner would be better – not great but better than as soup)
1 x S&S hot mulled wine
1 piece of salmon, 3 giant prawns, 4 pieces of calamari (probably over the 100g – more like 150g or 200g). 110g of leaves, salad onion and cucumber. 90g of Asparagus
1 x Hartley 10 calorie Jelly
1 x Pepsi max
No headache yet
Back from holiday, full of carbs, weather rubbish and I’m premenstrual!
Was a bit hungry before the chicken crisp and before dinner. Must make sure I eat during the day. Saved a shake for bed but need to get out of the habit of eating after 8pm as this is the major danger point for me. NO FOOD AFTER 8pm
Probably drank a bit too much caffeine and not enough water. DRINK GLASS OF WATER BEFORE AND AFTER EACH DRINK.

DAY 2 - 24[SUP]th[/SUP] of June 2013 (Tuesday)
Cheeky weigh-in this morning shows 13.1 – a 2.5lb loss since yesterday (well with all the crabs I had in the last few weeks it’s hardly surprising).
Started day again with 2 coffees (oh well) and a Pepsi max (oops) but did down about a liter of water before noon. Did snack on a few pieces of chicken & fish. Am not going to worry about having extra protein until I’m in ketosis.
Had porridge again for breakfast. Then another pepsi max.
Walked for about 2 hours (to get hair dye).
Banana shake when I got back and a few more bits of chicken.
Start of a headache which went when I ate some gerkins.
Mulled wine drink (surprisingly filling)
Salad, cucumber, spring onion, broccoli – fish, prawns and calamari
Forgot to have shake for supper

DAY 3 - 25[SUP]th[/SUP] of June 2013 (Wednesday)
Yah – 12.13.5lb on scales. Never thought I’d be pleased to be in the 12s but small victories and all that.
2 x coffee again
Chocloate chrispy for breakfast.
Picked at prawns, chicken and calamari, gerkins, cauli as extras
Porridge for lunch
Pepsi max
Headache most of the day – kept munching on cauli and gerkins to manage it as trying not to take tablets
Mulled wine drink
Mushroom, spring onion 2 egg omelets with salad leaves and cucumber + cheese. 10 calorie jelly for desert
Pepsi max
Then lots of lumps of cheese (not good)
Vanilla shake before bed to help me sleep.
Couldn’t get off to sleep at all. Then woke at 3am to TOTM. Needed tablets so will kill the headache too.
Managed a litre and half of water at least (probably more like 2litres)

DAY 4 - 26[SUP]th[/SUP] of June 2013 (Thursday)
Weigh-in this morning shows 13.00 (boo) assuming this is to do with TOTM but will also blame the CHEESE.
Major stomach cramps expected will be taking it very, very easy today.
Shakes and porridge and another omelets with mushroom, asparagus and yet more cheese. Must stop with the cheese as keep nibbling at it. Only drank abou 1.5litre of water. On and off headache again.

Day 5 - 27th of June 2014 (Friday)
12 st 12.5 on scales which made me smile.
Today I picked horrifically at the cheese and had lots of meat skewers for dinner in a sauce. Again with the cheese. Think I'm going to have to thow it out. Headachy on and off. Really struggled to get down 1.5 litres of water. Still had my 2 coffees and 2 pepsi max so no doubt way too much caffine. Such a sweet tooth so made up a big batch of 10 calorie jelly. Thank god for this stuff!!!
Again forgot to have shake in evening. Must start logging these things. Hopefully that means I’m in ketosis but I really must remember to have at least 3.

Day 6 - 28th of June 2014 (Saturday)
12 st 13lb. Bum. Hope it goes away tomorrow and takes one or more of its friends with it! THROW AWAY THE CHEESE! Will endeavor to be good today. I don't have a headache but do feel very dehydrated (suspect my headaches are more lack of water related than ketosis related now) . So no excuse to eat off plan and a good reason to drink more water. I will be weighing any solids and cheese is in the bin :)

Back