Tom Kerridge’s Lose Weight for Good BBC2 Jan 3RD 8PM

Cavegirl21

Gold Member
Diets don’t work, do they? Because the very word makes us want to reach for the biscuit tin. However, Tom Kerridge may have just concocted a diet we could stick to.

Armed with NHS-approved weight-loss advice, the chef – who has himself lost around 12 stone in recent years – takes 13 volunteers who’d like to lose weight and gives them recipes that pack huge flavour with only a fraction of the calories.

He makes healthier comfort foods including muffins, lasagne and Southern-style chicken. And, as the volunteers tuck in, it appears he’s on to a winner…

Read more at http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/events/tom-kerridges-lose-weight-good-3-jan/#B8ZJzIKSTQR0kWpi.99

Thanks, I'm not in UK and iPlayer doesn't work for us C4 on demand does but BBC iPlayer doesnt

BBC is a little easier to watch outside the UK than say trying to watch Netflix usa.

Doing a Google search could bring you anywhere. I use getflix.. it costs a little bit but it does the job.

True....but what i mean is I don't live in the UK...I live in Ireland and when you try to use BBC iPlayer you get an "not available in you region" message. Will catch up.with bit sometime I'm sure.

Episode 2 of 6 | Season 1
Wed 10 Jan
8:00pm-8:30pm

Quick and Easy Tom turns the spotlight on the dieters in the group who say they are too busy, or too inexperienced to cook their own healthy meals. He shows the group quick and easy recipes they can make at home, including a 'cheat pizza', a pea and ham pasta dish and a low calorie French apple tart. Later, Tom reveals how much weight the dieters have lost in the first month of their weight loss journey

aaargh, went to iplayer and it seemed I could watch it. Went through all the links including downloading iplayer and when I finally clicked download it told me only available in UK.

Anyway, trying youtube now, episode on is there but not sure about episode two yet.

Watched episode one. He has lost a huge amount of weight and looks totally different. I liked his muffin recipe and wonder would it work with almond milk...but I didn't think it needed honey and sugar. Chicken looked good and while the lasagne was healthy I wouldn't have thought 3 seperate cheeses were needed.

Back