Tomorrows going to pot - how point it all?

Maddysmum

Gold Member
3rd wk on sw (lost 4.5 first wk, but stayed same last week despite behaving) so desp to have good week.

Tomorrow i'm at the mercy of others for food.
In morning im working and we are having a group breakfast - full english fry up
In the evening - out for tea at friends who's making Beef Bourguignon - presuming with pot & veg. Not going to drink and hope I can resist pudding (if not will go halfs with my oh)

But no idea how to point it - HELP!

Only had 22 syns so far (out of 40) - plus 20 if don't use any syns sun & monday -

thanks x

Pssst you dont point things on SW ;)

ask them whats in it and how they cooked it and try to work it out from there. Explain why or they'll think your mad.You can use flexible syns if you need to as well.

LOL at Starlight-I thought you'd put a ww post here as well until I started reading your post.

sorry slip of the lips - SYN It not point it lol

Bfast didn't seemed ok as all cooked in the oven - 2 bacon (no fat on it anywhere), 1 egg, baked beans & mushrooms - resisted the toast etc

Tea - went and i asked what was in the beef Bourguignon - need to bit olive oil, bit flour (coated meat before frying) and the red wine in it. Had with it 4 medium roast potatoes (just oil to point) and some mash (presuming butter & marg to point) and veg = didn't have any pudding, alcohol, snacks etc so dont' think i did too badly.
Will soon see tomorrow at weigh in eh!

Back