Toning?...

ashton.x

Whats the best thing to do for arms??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been trying to think of similar as I'm a drummer and have to wear long sleeves when playing (REALLY hot and uncomfortable) as I'm paranoid about my flabby arms.
So I now swim once a week and have also started kickboxing. Kickboxing is surprisingly fun and great for toning. I don't fight or enter competitions - I do it for fun! x

I'll go for swimming and might buy dumbbells. Dont wanna end up with turkey arms x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Without a doubt weights, as heavy as you can manage - I see too many women doing 20-30 reps with 1-2kg weights which, let's be honest, isn't as effective as you may think. Try 3 sets of 10, 8, 6 of 8kgs+ each arm with various exercises and push yourself and make those arms work! In 5 weeks I have gained significant muscle mass in my arms doing just this. Don't be afraid to match the men!! Xx

i would recommend weights too. I do a work out dvd (its an old WW one featuring claire sweeney) and find the arms ones work really well. Do some bicep dips as well these are great. Look up the internet as it gives you some excercises to follow x

If you have no ideas where to start with weights based exercises try one of davinas exercise dvds or the jillian micheals 30 day shred one is also good. With exercise yoi do need to look at your body as a whole tho, which something like a dvd or class will help with. Also doing weights wont magically get rid of looose or excess skin if thats your concern with turkey wings.

Back