too much water?

disney1982

if u have more than 4 pints of water are you more likely to lose the weight or not?

is everyone finding it in regards to more water or not for a better weight loss?

I personally find that the more I drink, the more I lose. I googled it and found out that it's because, the more water you drink, the more full your stomach is and the harder your body has to work to either use it or get rid of it and that burns calories or ketones :)

i was just worried the more i drank the heavier i,d be lol - will continue with the water to have at least 4 pints - do u put more water in the shakes/soup or stick to the guidelines??

just need any advice to lose more 4 tue weigh in.... thanks

I thought it was no more than 4 litres?

I think 3-4 litres is the recommended amount. I probably have 3 litres a day. I don't use the full amount of water on my shakes because I don't like then and want to just get them down and gone. I drink water straight after to top up what iv missed tho.

geenie mac! Its my 4th day of lipotrim and i didnt drink much water at all!!!! I mean i dont know if i had even 1 litre in all those 4 days... i have to change it me thinks x

i find aving more water in the shakes help , i fill it to the 400 line.

I try to drink the full 4 litres a day and find weight loss better when I drink the full 4, instead of the minimum 2 litres

will do so! The idea bout the sake with 400ml of water... doesnt sound yum! But will do indeed! Cheers! xxx

I need to make sure that I drink enough water in the day:rolleyes: I have about 250ml in my shake and have several black coffee's during the day and then realise that I have had only maybe 1litre of water so I have been drinking much more in the evenings which means ............ up in the night several times to use the loo:( How do people keep a check that they are getting enough water?

I drink bottled water at work as its grim out of tap. So take in 2x 2 litres then whatever I haven't drunk bring it home for the evening. At weekends I drink it by the pint from the tap. 3 before midday, 3 before my pm shake, 2 in the evening

Thanks that helps me think of planning my water intake

Back