Tortilla wraps on simply filling?

graciebabes

will hit target this time
Hi all,

Currently on my first day of simply filling, and seen as I haven't been able to find all my WW books, I was wondering if Yale wraps are included in 'calorie controlled bread'? And also, if so, can they be any wraps or must they specifically be weight watchers?

Thinking of having chicken fajitas with spicy wedges but wanted to check I'm allowed first!

Hope everyone's getting on okay :)

Xxxx

normal wraps are not free 3pp per wrap. im unsure about ww wrap ww bagels petit plains and bread is free so i would be inclined to count them as free but im not sure, perhaps someone else knows more?!

The WW wraps are free, but the WW tortilla wraps aren't.

Why, I don't know, but that's what the book says!

The tortilla wraps do say tortilla on the packaging, and from what I can tell they're not the ones stocked in the regular supermarkets. I've only seen the tortilla ones in the cheap bargain/pound shops.

Ah dammit that was where I was going to get them from haha! Ah well if I end up having them I will just have to count the points. Thanks for the responses! Xxxx

Ah dammit that was where I was going to get them from haha! Ah well if I end up having them I will just have to count the points. Thanks for the responses! Xxxx

Just double-check before you pick them up.

Pretty much all the WW bread is free - bagels, danish bread, petit pains, the naan's on the curry aisle ...

graciebabes said:
Hi all,

Currently on my first day of simply filling, and seen as I haven't been able to find all my WW books, I was wondering if Yale wraps are included in 'calorie controlled bread'? And also, if so, can they be any wraps or must they specifically be weight watchers?

Thinking of having chicken fajitas with spicy wedges but wanted to check I'm allowed first!

Hope everyone's getting on okay :)

Xxxx
Wots this simply filling diet thing??x

Back