TOTAL ADMIRATION

albeckmum69

I feel the need to voice my total admiration to all you ladies and gents who have lost, or are aiming to lose, a huge amount of weight. I have been doing SW for 2 months and have lost 1 stone to date with only a few pounds to go to target. Like everone else I have good and bad days and weeks, I wanted to lose weight to make ME feel good and I felt a bit of a fraud joining SW but have been made so so welcome at group. This forum has boosted me so so much, reading everyone journey stories. So everone with a little or a lot to lose you are all fab!! Love you you all x
:happy096:
(also thanks OH for not rubbing my nose in the cream cakes too much!)

It doesn't matter if you have one stone or ten stone to lose, making the decision to lose the weight is the main thing. We have had people join group who only have a "small" amount of weight to lose, but that extra stone is enough to make them unhappy and uncomfortable with themselves so here here to them!!
It takes longer to lose ten stone obviously but the journey is just as important for that one stone too!

So, I reciprocate the admiration to you and all on here!!

Jay xx

I agree with Jay.... I don't think it matters how much you want to lose - the decision to try and lose weight is a big one because it can be so hard sometimes.

Whether its a 'small' or 'large' amount we're all on our own personal weight loss journies and I have admiration for each and every one of you!

i wish i only had a small amount to shift. i have a small child too loose and i dont mean one of mine at home !!!

Tara join the gang!! But I do realise that it doesnt matter what you have to lose, be it 5 or 50 lbs, its how you feel that counts!

Why do you feel a fraud?

Whether you have 1 stone or 10 stone to lose, we all embark on the same journey.

Well done on only being a few pounds from target, I am 1 and a half pounds from target and have really been struggling the last couple of days.

Back