Total Weight Loss 0 The Minimins Atkins Team April 2010! Add your losses!!!

Yes well done missy on a great thread. And well done everyone, between you thats a whole person!

Thats my Mum that we've lost.... yep I got my Dad's gene pool.. bums & Boobs!!

Thats my Mum that we've lost.... yep I got my Dad's gene pool.. bums & Boobs!!

Me too! If I could have a breat reduction then I would... My fella wouldn't be happy at ALL but I don't like them.

Well done everyone! That is an amazing amount of weight!!!

My 4lbs looks pathetic along side everyone elses LOL! :D And it's pretty much gone back on :8855: dear me...

Close your ears jim. I used to be a 34FF and since losing weight they are now down to a DD. There is hope for you all yet! Its the 1st time ive dieted and lost my boobies

*fingers crossed* I would love that so much. I'm a GG :(

Holy moly Bird! What I'd give for some boobs! When I put weight on, it goes on my belly, bum, back and top of legs but NEVER my boobs or face. Hubby calls me pinhead cos I have a small face! God knows what he says about my boobs behind my back :8855:I only made a C cup when I was breastfeeding!!!!

Jeez, I was well at the back of the queue :cry:

Well babe im on my way there. I told mark if it carries on i will have a boob job coz ive always had big ones. Are you suprised he didnt complain. Lol

Holy moly Bird! What I'd give for some boobs! When I put weight on, it goes on my belly, bum, back and top of legs but NEVER my boobs or face. Hubby calls me pinhead cos I have a small face! God knows what he says about my boobs behind my back :8855:I only made a C cup when I was breastfeeding!!!!

Pinhead! :8855: That's what I think I look like :( I said that to my fella and he killed himself laughing! But because I've got mahooosive breasts, my head looks small compared to the rest of my body, which is a size 14.

I do get back ache Cheryl :( but probably not half as bad if I were LL :eek: I didn't even know that exsited!

LOL! I did that as an experiment to my fella.... he actually said he couldn't breath! He said the skin on skin made a kind of suction :8855:

He did say he'd die a very happy man! :D

I think all men would!

Sadly mine wouldn't know....at least he'd better NOT!! :8855:

:eek: I hope not too!

Back