Totally lost Help !

Finding day four hard. waiting for 11am for my first shake. slight headache at the moment. drinking tea with a little milk(Did it last time round and worked) great to have a hot cup of tea when I get cold. for me the hardest is cooking food for my family.love the shakes.love to vary them.

go to user cp and it will show all the threads you have written on the ones you started will be dere too. listen to your body if you need your shake take it especially in the first week. take a pain killer i needed them in the first week for headaches make sure they aren't too strong thou as mite irritate your stomach if you havnt had your shake first.

Day four is usually the worst for alot of people so your nearly over the hard bit just keep drinking water and it will all be in the past soon.

Day four was pretty bad for me too - it's just your body changing into proper ketosis, so once you're in you'll be burning off fat rather than water!! Stick with it an look forward to your first weigh in. By week three you'll feel great!!! (but I'm not sure milk in your tea is good - best stick to it to the letter if you ask me)

Good luck
Jon
xx

Back