Totally lost plot for 5 days !! Help

Dee D

Hey, I have been on TFR for 4 weeks.
Week 1 lost 8 pounds
Week 2 lost 4 pounds
Week 3 lost 4 pounds

then last Wed lost the plot and ate solidly until yesterday.due weigh in on Wed, but have sachets to do me until friday. What should I do , i'm back on track today - eventually :( should I weight in on Wed as normal or wait until Friday ?

D x

Well done for the first 3 weeks and the losses .. you've proved yourself there you can do this 100%.

Good on you for getting back on it today, don't be so hard on yourself either as we all make mistakes but just don't let a bad five days turn into a bad five weeks .. stay strong :)

I would personally go on Wednesday as normal as if you change your day because of one mistake you may fall into the habit of thinking if you have a blip then you can make up for it and you'll be forever moving the goal posts. If you've gained on Wednesday then use it as motivation and determination to not let it happen again. We can only learn by our mistakes if we acknowledge them .. weighing in Wednesday is acknowledging it.

Sorry for the rant lol ... 100% all the way now, you can do it and it'll be soooooo worth it :) xx

Personally I would just bite the bullet and go as normal, everyone slips sometimes so don't beat yourself up about it. Just get back on track and carry on. Also for me if I went to my weigh in as normal and I had put some weight on it would act as an incentive to me not to do it again. xx

I agree. Go and get this weigh in over with. If you have gained then don't worry. Focus on the next few days being 100% to minimise any gains and then focus on losing it, and more, the following week. You can do this. You really can x

As every one else said, go get weighed. You will then have a new starting point to go from and also a knowledge of what a five day 'blow-out' will do to your weight loss. I know where you're coming from as I did the same, but only for 2 days. I was lucky as my weight had stayed the same but it still gave me a push and this week I have lost 9lbs.
Don't run and hide from the mistake, face it and beat it!!

Well done for getting back in there, you know you can do it so good luck
x x x

What is the famous quote "Sieze the day". I agree, go get weighed, have a good chat with the pharmacy folk, buy yourself some treat on the way back, nail polish or something (whilst nails are wet you can't eat) and welcome back to the 100% club.

Like the idea of wet nails stopping you from eating. what a great idea. I agree with everyone else - go get weighed and start afresh. We all have slip ups. Now you've got your focus again well done. Good luck.

Back