Totally off top but you're my pals!!

Elemental

Chasing the Rainbow
And it's been so long since I dressed up I am clueless!!

Would silvery sparkly heels go with a calf length polka dot black dress?

i dunno why but I am thinking not but they are the two newest nicest things I have so kind wanna wear them both, but worried they'll look stupid!!! Any suggestions :confused::confused::confused:

I reckon if it is a black and white polka dot dress and with some sheer tights (black) then you will look lovely. I bouthg a polka dot dress last week and it does look nice, I wear it to work with leggings and boots but reckon it would look great with a bit of bling. Have you got a sparkly necklace you could wear too.
Have fun

Definitely works, hun :) My polka-dot's a halter-neck too! Have a fab time out xxx

Sounds lovely!

Ali

The dress and the shoes will work very nicely together. I love red shoes and I know that a red pair of heels will also be great with your polka dot dress, if you have pair already.

Yes, red heels and black polka dot goes very nicely together but the silvery ones will work too. Enjoy your night out.

The shoes and dress sound lovely and you will be full of confidence wearing lovely new things. Hope you have a great time.

Red heels would have been loads better!!! I wouldnt have hesitated, I have some lovely red shoes with clear heals but they were hard on my feet even when I was a size 14. These ones are a bit more chunky and easy to wear hehe.

Am in the hotel now over looking the beach on the netbook, about to go for a lovely swim !! You can tell me and hubby been together a while can't you, soon as we got in and unpacked I'm on the internet :rolleyes: haha xxx

Where are you hun? Sounds nice. I assume it's an indoor swim?

We stayed in Newquay :) The view was lovely but the room was what we hoped for. And the weight gain was definitely not worth it :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Real shame all round, but at least I am feeling more motivated now. No more breaks until we go on holiday in May!!

Back