Totally off topic but worth a try, anyway suffer with ADD or ADHD?

Pinknails2012

Gold Member
To be honest i never really knew what it mean i just thought it meant people were hyper and chatter alot, but i dont know how it come around but the other day i was looking up info on it and i think i have something like it,
i took a few of the online tests and a they said moderate, i don't think i have it full blown but i do think i have something.

i have difficulty concentrating on anything and no drive or motivation and my memory is bad i have to write everything little thing down or i will definitely forget, i can only remember or do one thing at a time my mind wonders all the time and i do stupid things cause i'm trying to remember or do things all at once.

Everyone knows how ditzy and stupid i can be sometimes, its not my fault my mind wonders sometimes especially when theres lots of things happening at the same time i cant concentrate on what I'm doing, i don't like driving when theres people in my car being rowdy cause i can't concentrate and I'm worried i might do something stupid so i avoid driving sometimes.

the only things that i didn't have in the questions was being hyper and talking too much etc i don't have them symptoms.

also i go up and down in mood one day ill feel weird and low and don't want to talk to anyone at all or do anything and another day ill be okay, I'm never hyper though, and theres no reasons as to why that should happen,
I've been like this for a long time, even at school i was the same so its not like its just happened.

ive just become more realised as to why lately but i just thought everyone felt like this.

Im embarrassed to say anything to my mum or bf cause they might think I'm weird
should i go to the doctors? Will it be pointless? Am i making a big exaggerated thing out of nothing? Please help, google can only help so much lol x

I don't think Google has helped you at all. You cannot diagnose anything by taking an online test.

Anyway, most of the "symptoms" you describe would apply to most people some of the time. No-one can concentrate on their driving if people are behaving badly in their car. Everyone has mood swings - and good and bad days. Most people I know make lists of things in case they forget something - we all have memory lapses. And we can all be stupid sometimes.

But if you really feel that there is something wrong, you need to consult a medical professional, not the internet.

I don't have ADHD and i have most of the symptoms. Before you self diagnose (even though that is sometimes right) i'd get a professional opinion on that one, even if you do have it, there is nothing bad to worry about, worst is they will give you tablets, even adults suffer from it even though it might not be as prominent as in kids, so don't be embarrassed to talk to the doctor (says me who is a well know doctorphobe)

Back