TOTM AGAIN!!!!

Thats the baby to stop you bleeding hunni xxx its a combined pill and should regulate your period hunni xx You should take them for either 3 - 4 weeks and then have a week off to have your period ...if you have them all the time you dont bleed hunni xx

Awww feel so sorry for u guys... i had a friend on marvelon a few years ago.. i have also been on norethisterone temporarily to delay my period whist i was on holiday.. i also bled non stop on depo... how long after starting LT does this start happenin..or is it when u get ur first totm on LT it never stops..so far im late..

Mine started after my 3 week..normal TOTM and has just gone haywire since then ang xxxx if you are late i would be thanking the lords...(unless you could be pregnant..then it would depend how you felt about it)
Lil...they should work .... they usually do hunni...but then again this is lt...when have you been told to start then? and do you have them on top of your normal pill or instead of? Are you doing a few weeks then a week off or can you take em for a couple of months none stop?
xxxx

Buggers... but at least you will know when to expect them hunni xxxxxx woo hooo TOTM just once!!!! Can you imagine xxx more sexy time with your new and improved man and his bits hehehe

Awwww...bless him xxx how lovely...god, i so need a man in my life x

Yup...been sngle for 1 yr and before that was 3 yrs well bored now ...need someone to play with hehee just not sure how many would cope with me lmao

hehe find him then tire him out lmao

hes just come back from asda with a big bunch of flowers and a well done card saying that he is sooo proud of me,how sweet is that x

Aww most sweet ! the last time my oh got me flowers on valentines day i killed them..he said i wasn't getting any more lol

Back