TOTM Question for Ladies

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
I have noticed a little pattern emerging already, the week I am "on" are the weeks I have my biggest loss throughout the month.

For instance January my biggest loss one week was 2.5lbs and that was end of Jan.
Same again this week its TOTM and I have lost 5lbs.

Does anyone else find this is the same for them? I would have thought it would be the opposite due to feeling all bleurgh and bloated?

I get bloated in the run-up to TOTM, but it seems to lessen when it arrives. So I've had better losses the week of TOTM than in the run up to it.

Yeah I'm the same. The bloated feeling for me is the week before. It is also the week where I could easily eat all the food in the house in one go !!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah I'm the same. The bloated feeling for me is the week before. It is also the week where I could easily eat all the food in the house in one go !!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I could eat all the cakes and sweets in a supermarket in that week!:)

Before I was dieting I could gain as much as 6lbs the week before I was due on but I actually find now I don't gain, I think drinking lots of water helps. I also think I also ate crap when I was due on & used it as an excuse for my weight gain that week.....

Mine too is the weeks before I come on - so when I talk about totm im usually referring to my week before bc that's when I'm bloated and usually have my sts or gain! X

Glad It's not just me then thats noticed it! :)

Mizkirsty said:
Mine too is the weeks before I come on - so when I talk about totm im usually referring to my week before bc that's when I'm bloated and usually have my sts or gain! X

Same for me x

I am 1 year into 2nd implant and started them again after being on xen for 2 months aargggh x

Hmm, i have had a bit of light bleeding but nothing major, hope i dont start them again, i cant see why xen/orli would effect periods... HMMMM dilemma.

pocket dragon said:
Hmm, i have had a bit of light bleeding but nothing major, hope i dont start them again, i cant see why xen/orli would effect periods... HMMMM dilemma.

Only probs have 2 days of bleeding but have the proper pain and bloated feeling x

It's not xen that affects periods pocket dragon it's the weight loss and therefore hormonal changes in your body.

I seem to put weight on part way through totm towards the end. But I'm always starving for the second day -weird

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back