totm - question

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by wishful, 28 February 2010 Social URL.

1. wishful

wishful Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey for the ladies,

ive started lipotrim 6 days ago, tomorrow will be my 7th. now i know im going to be totm in a couple days..and i do experience really bad pains a week prior and during. im just wondering does this effect my weight loss before and after or either? im just a lil confused as to what i should expect. :eek: i just dont want to be dissapointed thats all.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tinamcdonald

tinamcdonald Full Member

Hi wishful funny i had the same question last sunday as it was my first weigh in last monday and it was my totm and i lost 12 and half pounds:eek: so dont worry hun and good luck for tomorrow tina x

4. wishful

wishful Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thnx hun. i was hoping someone with experience wud come n give their tupence, see how it works :p wish me luck for tom. i go weigh myself tom. man im so nervous. but i shudnt be. ryt? lol.

5. happymonday

happymonday Having a mid-life crisis

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    Everyone is different, it might not affect you at all :)
    Personally it has for me so far though. I reckon I must retain water!

6. babypudding

babypudding Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.35%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    totm can be different for everybody, I always go down a lb or 2, where a friend of mine always goes up. I wouldn't worry about it it'll all balance out

7. nelly_

nelly_ Full Member

Hi Wishful, it was mine last week. and the weight loss wasnt great. It does effect everyone different but just remember its only one week and either way you will still lose.

I was a bit disappointed but looking forward to this fridays weigh in now :)

Good Luck :D

8. wishful

wishful Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    thnx hun, fingers crossed for tom morning. do u guys go for a weigh in when uve had no shake for breakfast? like on an empty stmach?

9. nelly_

nelly_ Full Member

I have my first shake at 6:30 am before I leave for work, normally have another one around 1 o'c but on Friday I get weighted at 1 so I have it when I come back.

dont know if thats any help to ya.

10. crunchyfrog

crunchyfrog Eyes on the Prize!!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    My weigh in happens at 4.30pm would prefer the morning but have to go after work.

The way I see it is that I treat it as a normal day. I drink my water and take my shakes. I'm so used to going without on other diets in the vain hope it would make a difference. What it actually does is have a negative effect on my thinking. I'm in this for the long run and I really really really really dont want to have to go through this again. Therefore I need to change my thinking.

Its hard because its out of my "comfort zone" but I try to treat my weigh day as just another day but when I happen to go up to the chemist and get my supplies and check in. I know that if I didnt drink or eat before I got weighed it wouldnt do me any good in fact it would slow my progress as my body isnt getting what it needs to burn the fat.

Yesterday I got weighed and had lost 5lbs. It was a huge boost and reassurance as I had been drinking all day.

Everyone is different and thats the beauty of LT. Even with such a simplistic diet so many people find ways to suit them. After a few weeks you too will find what suits you best xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.