Trafford Centre Monday 15 December Xmas shopping meet

Friday or Monday???

• Total voters
:mad: Sorry ladies, i cant make it, fri 12th im on day shifts, and on the 15th im on night shifts, then off 16th,17th,18th,and 19th, them 4 more shifts and finish on xmas eve :mad:

:mad: Sorry ladies, i cant make it, fri 12th im on day shifts, and on the 15th im on night shifts, then off 16th,17th,18th,and 19th, them 4 more shifts and finish on xmas eve :mad:

Any excuse! do you need to sleep?! :rolleyes:

Hehehe we've scared him off Debbie!! ;):D

Missed this! Remember the saying "all mouth and no trousers??!!!" lol bless Allan you will be missed.

I can take photos and wake him up on my way home heheh....

Flirty
DietingQueen
Tazzi
Susan

Debbiemac
Poohbear
Mrs Depp
Isis

Looks from the poll and responses, we go for Monday 15th December at the Trafford Centre .... (sorry Lacey!) Anyone else want to join us?? Not sure what time people will arrive - but I'll probably be there about 10am ... meet up for coffee somewhere in the food court. Then a bit of shopping - back for lunch - a bit more shopping and then meet up for final coffee and goodbyes later in the afternoon. How does that sound to everyone??? Any other ideas, or places to eat/drink please say ........

Flirty
DietingQueen
Tazzi
Susan
Debbiemac
Poohbear
Mrs Depp
Isis

Looks from the poll and responses, we go for Monday 15th December at the Trafford Centre .... (sorry Lacey!) Anyone else want to join us?? Not sure what time people will arrive - but I'll probably be there about 10am ... meet up for coffee somewhere in the food court. Then a bit of shopping - back for lunch - a bit more shopping and then meet up for final coffee and goodbyes later in the afternoon. How does that sound to everyone??? Any other ideas, or places to eat/drink please say ........

I wont be there till about 11/11.30 at the earliest cos of getting kids to school first (its a 2hr drive) but will call you when I'm parked up :D

I'll try and persuade Mandyb2 - I can pick her up if she's not busy!

That's fine Debbie - imagine we'll all arrive at different times. As long as everyone has someone's mobile number we can find each other! (anyone who hasn't PM me and I'll happily give you mine!)

Would be great to see Mandy again.

Missed this! Remember the saying "all mouth and no trousers??!!!" lol bless Allan you will be missed.

:D Cheeky mare, i cant even swap shifts, its too close to xmas and people have taken leave, i finish on xmas eve for my 4 days off so im not to bad this year, next year i get the lot, Xmas eve, day, boxing night, so it will be a total washout next year :cry:

:D Cheeky mare, i cant even swap shifts, its too close to xmas and people have taken leave, i finish on xmas eve for my 4 days off so im not to bad this year, next year i get the lot, Xmas eve, day, boxing night, so it will be a total washout next year :cry:

AWWW poor you allan. Lol. I am working nights all the way up to and including christmas and boxing day blurgh....

Taz x

OH BTW people.....according to my diary.....Monday the 15th of December is WEAR RED UNDIES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ask me why ....i have no idea lol. Thats just what my diary instructs.

Taz x

lol... so will u be flashing yours in the trafford centre???? :) x

OH BTW people.....according to my diary.....Monday the 15th of December is WEAR RED UNDIES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ask me why ....i have no idea lol. Thats just what my diary instructs.

Taz x

:p MMMmmm Red undies, will anyone be taking photos as i cant make it, or is that tooo WOOOED ;)

hey! I might be able to come. but it would need to be a saturday. should take me around an hour and 40 mins to get there but i dont mind. however peeps, we need to organise a meet at the bullring one day lol! that i can definitely get to ;) xxx

ok seems monday has been decided haha. i hadnt read it properly. ah well doesn't matter. i'll be in dublin on monday, yay :)

Back