Trafford Centre Monday 15 December Xmas shopping meet

Friday or Monday???

• Total voters
Sorry cant make the meet, hubby is going away for 2weeks with work. im soooo gutted I wanted to meet you all.xx

i finally found this. nas mentioned it a while back and i didn't know where the thread was...

well i don't know manchester at all. i'm in leeds but have no clue how on earth i would get to the trafford centre. i can't drive. i will have to check my shifts and see if i can make it :)

abz xx

i finally found this. nas mentioned it a while back and i didn't know where the thread was...

well i don't know manchester at all. i'm in leeds but have no clue how on earth i would get to the trafford centre. i can't drive. i will have to check my shifts and see if i can make it :)

abz xx

Would be great to meet you - how is Nas getting to it?? Hope you can make it!

Checked my diary and I can deffinately make this...
I've added myself to the list:)

Flirty
DietingQueen
Tazzi
Debbiemac
Poohbear
Mrs Depp
Isis
Boobyjood

xxxxxxx:D

cool! I'll be in touch to sort out picking you up! Daft to take two cars eh :rolleyes:

Flirty
DietingQueen
Tazzi
Debbiemac
Poohbear
Mrs Depp
Isis
Boobyjood
MandyB2

Brilliant - the more the merrier .... don't forget red knickers day (according to Tazzi!!) Sorry you can't make it Kitty - next time!

I have just joined and started CD and i live in Yorkshire and cover the north west as a rep and would really love to come too if thats ok?

:) xx

I have just joined and started CD and i live in Yorkshire and cover the north west as a rep and would really love to come too if thats ok?

:) xx

Flirty
DietingQueen
Tazzi
Debbiemac
Poohbear
Mrs Depp
Isis
Boobyjood
MandyB2
Jimmyshoo

Have added you! Keep an eye out for time and place nearer the time - will be great to meet you!

Flirty
DietingQueen
Tazzi
Debbiemac
Poohbear
Mrs Depp
Isis
Boobyjood
MandyB2

Brilliant - the more the merrier .... don't forget red knickers day (according to Tazzi!!)

:D i want photographic evidence of you all wearing red knickers Bev :drool::whistle::whistle:

Back