Trafford Centre Monday 15 December Xmas shopping meet

Friday or Monday???

• Total voters
Flirty and KP - 11.30am - 2pm
Debbiemac - 12ish till err.... we'll see!!!

KP has just been called into work - so we're going to only be there for a little while. As he needs the car too ... I can't even stay minus him!

So is it just us and you Debbie??!!! Sorry you can't make it Carol - anyone else????

Debbiemac and Mandy - 12ish till err.... we'll see!!!

I'm sure Nas said she was coming in her diary ... will text her tomorrow. I know Tazzi couldn't get the day off .... and now Carol can't make it either .... well what is it they say about best things coming in small packages??!! Perhaps best meets with small amount of people!!

Will I get KP into his red boxers??!!!! :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Maybe you should let him do that himself - I'd quite like to see you both tomorrow!!! :eek:;)

Spoilsport!!!

hey, you can do what you like after.... just turn up!!! Does this mean I can ask for 'proof' :eek:...ok, i'll just take your word for it :rolleyes:

Time I got some sleep I think! I'm sure there'll be more of us when we get there :D

I'm picking up Mandy on the way so thats 4 of us....

Where is everyone?! Come on - I thought it was red knicker day :eek::D

I went out and bought a pair of red knickers a couple of weeks ago, so I'll still wear them even though I won't be there. :D

Speaking of which, anyone heard from MrG????

Didn't he say he couldn't make it Debbie?

Debbiemac and Mandy - 12ish till err.... we'll see!!!

I'm sure Nas said she was coming in her diary ... will text her tomorrow. I know Tazzi couldn't get the day off .... and now Carol can't make it either .... well what is it they say about best things coming in small packages??!! Perhaps best meets with small amount of people!!

Make sure someone takes a couple of pics please? :D Don't want to see the knicker shots obviously lol, just normal ones will do lol!! :D

Didn't he say he couldn't make it Debbie?

I think he thought he was working at first but said that he wasnt, but still busy.
Not sure whats happening with Nanna at the minute :(

Make sure someone takes a couple of pics please? :D Don't want to see the knicker shots obviously lol, just normal ones will do lol!! :D

You lie - you want the knicker pics!!! ;)

I could also have a sml prob moro..... OH has been asked to cover the day shift....... not certain a 100% if i can make it if he works.... but i'll text u in the morning!!!!! (prob is picking girls up from school) was really looking forward to it toooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm picking up Mandy on the way so thats 4 of us....

Where is everyone?! Come on - I thought it was red knicker day :eek::D

Speaking of which, anyone heard from MrG????

:D im still here, im working tonight so i cant be there, nanna is still ok, but she is on a morphine driver, so she is happy as larry, only cos she cant feel anything now :D have a good day and remember i want photographic evidence of red knickers from Bev :D

:D im still here, im working tonight so i cant be there, nanna is still ok, but she is on a morphine driver, so she is happy as larry, only cos she cant feel anything now :D have a good day and remember i want photographic evidence of red knickers from Bev :D
:hug99:

Hope you all have a fab time in Manchester today. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just had text from Nas .. she is not coming. Debbie and Mandy are ...... so looks like 4 of us!!! Very very very frosty here and still -2 :23:

No red knickers (in this weather) will be revealed Allan!! :winter_brr:

Just had text from Nas .. she is not coming. Debbie and Mandy are ...... so looks like 4 of us!!! Very very very frosty here and still -2 :23:

sorry everyone.... i cud have come for like an hour.... and than i'd be worrying on the way back incase i was late to get girls from school!!!!! (Thanks to OH who has had to work!!!)

:D Oi were is my photo, i had a text saying there was some evidence of red nickers :D

Back