Trafford Centre Monday 15 December Xmas shopping meet

Friday or Monday???

• Total voters
I may actually have one or both of those days off work - so I'll check on tuesday when I'm in and if I am off on the day that gets chosen, I'll try to come along (depending on train costs).

Is this open to all ? I am working on that day but could pop in mid afternoon or evening. At this stage do you know what time/where you are planning to meet once on the Trafford Centre?
with love

Oooh don't know what's planned yet, hopefully Bev will be along to enlighten us sometime today. :D

It's certainly open to ALL!!! The more the merrier!!

As for what's happening - that's up to what people want??

I will be there from about 11am - meet up, coffee, shop, lunch, shop, coffee ..... and happy to stay in the evening for a meal if people want to stay later.

It's certainly open to ALL!!! The more the merrier!!

As for what's happening - that's up to what people want??

I will be there from about 11am - meet up, coffee, shop, lunch, shop, coffee ..... and happy to stay in the evening for a meal if people want to stay later.

Well I hope to be there by 11am. whether I can stay and play depends on my sister.... she's due a week later and my mum is on standby to dash down there!!! (As she's also my babysitter........)

Hmmm, think I need to be nice to OH to come home for a night :rolleyes: At least he works a little closer to home now so its a possibility!

:D This thread has gone quiet, is the shopping trip still on??? :p remeber Bev i want photographic evidence of you all in Red undies :p

I'd love to meet up - I could only get there late afternoon though so not sure if people will still be around?

Sorry have neglected this thread .... roll call of names and rough times of when people will be there please!!!

Flirty and KP - 11.30am - 5.30/6pm

Forgot to add - many of you have my mobile number ... if you don't have my number or anyone else who is going and want to meet up - PM me and I'll happily give you my number.

How about meeting upstairs above the food court at 11.30/12 noon - there is an Est which is easy to find???

Sorry folks, I'm going to have to back out of the meet :cry: I've been looking up the travel options for me and it's going to take about 3 buses, a train and about 2 1/2 hours, and then late in the evening busing it from Liverpool another 10 miles or so to my house means I wouldn't get home until around 9pm.

So sorry, I really wanted to go............:cry:

Back