Treat

tiamaria0405

Tomorrow i am going to have chips for dinner from chippy - my first proper treat in a while :) xxx

cant wait :D xxx

oooooooooooooh salt & vinegar?? :D

I must admit, I have had a real urge to have chippy chips recently. I think I might have to treat myself too, next week though, I'm on Easter-Egg-Damage-Limitation at the mo ;)

Hope you enjoy your chippies!! x

haha thanks...i have defo gone over calories today as ive been drinking lucozade for my cold ---- i feel like S**T :(

Yummy, enjoy the chips. I allow myself a treat day once a week. This week will be Saturday. I might copy you and head down the chippy. If you plan well you can keep under 1200 cals too. xx

i havent planned well

Bottle of lucozade - 231
chips - 956 - that is quite large although i may have half a sausage and just small chips so that's still account that's
tea - toast - small warburtons bread * 2 planned for 4 tho just incase
and a skinny hazelnut latte - 120

if i didn't have lucozade i would be fine but i feel dead to the world

Sounds like an alright plan to me, its not like you have chips every day, and like you say you need the lucazade to feel human.. :) hope you're feeling better this evening!

MMMmmmm chips! Ha ha sorry couldn't resist.
If I'm happy with my weigh in tomorrow I think I'm going to have half a curry! It's all I can think about, no rice, no naan, just half a curry, nom, nom, nom! :D

hahahahaha ive started everyone off now :)

i still feel like death but not as bad as yesterday feel more awake

Back